CArmstrong97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CArmstrong97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CArmstrong97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CArmstrong97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CArmstrong97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CArmstrong97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CArmstrong97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CArmstrong97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CArmstrong97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CArmstrong97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CArmstrong97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

C4 Ripped is screwing me up, need help

So I have been taking C4 Original off and on for a couple of years now and have always been able to get a pretty good workout very consistently using it. Just last week the guy at my local nutrition store where I get C4 talked me into trying C4 Ripped so I could get a great pump and burn a little belly fat while I’m at it. So I said, “sure why not” and since starting it I’ve noticed that my workouts have been a lot harder, I’ve started getting cold sweats while lifting, getting tired much quicker, much less explosive energy and a slight decrease in strength. I’m pretty certain this has to do with the C4 Ripped, but I don’t wanna abandon ship on it just yet if I can help it. I Honestly neee to lose a little body fat especially in my midsection and the can cost $40, I wanna at least finish the thing if I can figure this crap out without hurting my workouts tremendously.

So fellow supplement enthusiasts, have you tried C4 Ripped and had similar results? What should I do? Should I just fork up the money for more original C4?

Also, I notice C4 Ripped has zero creatine in it, could I just add in creatine separately to my preworkout drink to help try to get a better rush of energy?

Please leave me your thoughts, ideas or anything down below.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guy at the local nutrition store doesn't know what he's talking about if he told you it would burn a little belly fat. Fat loss doesn't work like that.

There are plenty of pres out there and if you like C4 then stick with it. You can add creatine at any time. Just taking it though isn't going to give you a better rush of energy. That's not how creatine works.
    MAN Sports Forum Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. MAN products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    Disclaimer 2: I still think BCAAs are not necessary

Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o
    Pre workout wouldn't make you weaker.. it might have less caffeine and other ingredients, but you can't blame muscle/strength loss on pre workout lol. Just go pick up a different PW, they're all the same pretty much.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CArmstrong97 View Post
    So I have been taking C4 Original off and on for a couple of years now and have always been able to get a pretty good workout very consistently using it. Just last week the guy at my local nutrition store where I get C4 talked me into trying C4 Ripped so I could get a great pump and burn a little belly fat while I’m at it. So I said, “sure why not” and since starting it I’ve noticed that my workouts have been a lot harder, I’ve started getting cold sweats while lifting, getting tired much quicker, much less explosive energy and a slight decrease in strength. I’m pretty certain this has to do with the C4 Ripped, but I don’t wanna abandon ship on it just yet if I can help it. I Honestly neee to lose a little body fat especially in my midsection and the can cost $40, I wanna at least finish the thing if I can figure this crap out without hurting my workouts tremendously.

So fellow supplement enthusiasts, have you tried C4 Ripped and had similar results? What should I do? Should I just fork up the money for more original C4?

Also, I notice C4 Ripped has zero creatine in it, could I just add in creatine separately to my preworkout drink to help try to get a better rush of energy?

If you are having a negative reaction to the product, then stop using it. Simple. The idea that a pre workout can help burn fat around your midsection is complete nonsense and the dude at the sup shop is clueless/just wants your money. You can't spot reduce fat, fat loss is systemic. If you want to lose weight, then maintain a calorie deficit and maybe increase cardio a bit. The most important part is that you are in a calorie deficit. If you want to use creatine, then use it, 3g daily. But creatine doesn't provide energy per say so you seem to be pretty confused on what amino acids do.
    USAF
    LEO

stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As mentioned above about tageting fat loss: it is a myth and saying a product will do it for you is equally a myth.

If you liked Original C4 just stay with that and add a little cardio or dial in your macros and you will loss the body fat.

As for creatine, you can add that to anything you want, timing is not impoartant and you will not get energy when you take it.

If you just bought Ripped last week, and feel you had adverse effects, bring it back to that local shop and exchange for the Original. If they won't help you, shoot me a PM. Thanks for using Cellucor! 

Nutrabolt Community Representative

- Cellucor -

MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CArmstrong97 View Post

Sounds like you had a bad reaction. I have had bad reactions from some supplements too and it is not worth sticking it out. Ditch it and pick something else. As others have said fat loss won't come from supplements, a strict diet and exercise plan is what will lose the weight.