Registered User thevillekiller4's Avatar
    thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Any premade diet of 2600 calories?

Wierd question i know, but i have 0 imagination and i dont have any time to cook, i wake up early in the morning so i cant cook a complicated meal, dame for the rest of the day, i need as minimums 60g of fats and 106g of protein, the rest just carbs, cant think of anything to reach those minimums and eat till i get to 2600. Ive been drinking a shake these last days that consists of 2 tbsp of peanut butter, 1 banana (2 if its small), full scoop of whey protein, 1 cup of oat meal, 1 chocolate pudding(i think thats how its called), and 2 cups of milk, i read this has arround 900 calories, apart from that, ive been eating random stuff, which i dont think its positive cz im not eating fully healthy.

Any recomendations?