LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should i be taking creatine and l arganine together? and how much should i take?

Should i be taking creatine and l arganine together? and how much should i take?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3-5g creatine ~daily

Arginine if you have mild ED and no history of herpetic issues
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) LUKAFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can i take them togehter?

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    3-5g creatine ~daily

Arginine if you have mild ED and no history of herpetic issues
    Can i take them together like 5 g of creatine and 5 g of arganine , or should i take less?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LUKAFITNESS View Post
    Can i take them together like 5 g of creatine and 5 g of arganine , or should i take less?
    you can

What do you expect from arginine?
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you can

I suspect he expects to fix his mild case of ED and herpetic issues.

you can

Arginine contains creatine , so if im taking creatine and arganine . should i put less creatine or arganine into my drinks? BTW tnx for the help

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LUKAFITNESS View Post
    Arginine contains creatine , so if im taking creatine and arganine . should i put less creatine or arganine into my drinks? BTW tnx for the help
    You're incorrect. Arginine doesn't contain creatine. It's one part of how your body synthesizes creatine.

There is no reason to supplement arginine. 3-5g of creatine per day as PC advised in the first response.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic