Thread: Gym clothes?

J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Gym clothes?

Hey!

Just wondering if anyone could recommend some good but inexpensive clothing brands for weight training? Also whether you prefer to lift in shorts or leggings? I had been training in leggings up until now, but ripped them squatting (happy about my gains, upset about the leggings).

Super sorry if there is a post about this, I tried finding one (and I am new to posting on BodyBuilding.com!)

Really appreciate any help!

Thanks alot,

J
    Last edited by J4ZZ4; 03-11-2018 at 12:08 PM.

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just browse tyre TJ Maxx clearance section every once and a while. Name brands at step discounts. I tend to like Under Armour the most.
    Instagram: @doctorv17

J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J4ZZ4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    I just browse tyre TJ Maxx clearance section every once and a while. Name brands at step discounts. I tend to like Under Armour the most.
    Cool, thanks! I did give that a go, couldn't find anything in my size :'( but the TK Maxx near me is quite small!

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can try Target, however, their leggings are usually hit or a miss for me

I prefer squatting or deadlifting in shorts, I feel more flexible in them lol, but go whatever works for you~
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    You can try Target, however, their leggings are usually hit or a miss for me

I prefer squatting or deadlifting in shorts, I feel more flexible in them lol, but go whatever works for you~
    Oo thank you! I think I'll give shorts a go!

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by J4ZZ4 View Post
    Hey!

Just wondering if anyone could recommend some good but inexpensive clothing brands for weight training? Also whether you prefer to lift in shorts or leggings? I had been training in leggings up until now, but ripped them squatting (happy about my gains, upset about the leggings).

Super sorry if there is a post about this, I tried finding one (and I am new to posting on BodyBuilding.com!)

Really appreciate any help!

Thanks alot,

J

Anything that doesn't rip while moving. My room mate in uni didn't have any sports clothing, yet he was doing triathlons.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

Fierce Fluffalo GruffalosUnited's Avatar
    GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Old Navy has the best leggings. When you squat is does not start go sheer either. Inexpensive too!

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Many of my shorts or pants have, but I ride a bicycle. Best bet is to look for tiny rips before each workout, since they can seed bigger ones.

I wonder if the good brands have a particular kind of stitch you can look for. Might just be a matter of how much tension there is.

mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i agree with a lot here, shorts, UA, i like athleta for leggings if i need them - but i'm tall and need the length (and live in a actual winter climate for a few months a year) and i have several from there that are years and years old - still not sheer and not falling apart either!

i really like several of the UA styles for both the tighter lifting shorts and for the looser just running errands shorts. not sure your height - but usually you can get several different lengths on inseam.

old navy tends to be okay too - and about 25% of the price of athleta.