FullTitan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullTitan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullTitan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullTitan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullTitan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullTitan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullTitan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullTitan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullTitan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullTitan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullTitan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

PAIN IS TEMPORARY! - Motivation

Pain? Is pain the barrier hindering you from achieving your dreams, limiting your sheer potential? Is pain the way you justify giving up? Pain is merely temporary.

Eric Thomas once said

“Listen to me. Pain is temporary! It may last for a minute, or an hour, or a day, or EVEN a year. But eventually it will subside and something else will take it´s place. If I quit however, it will last forever.”

This quotation is one of the most inspirational, but also one filled with the most amount of truth. A life of regrets is a life of pain, an everlasting pain. If you allow your pain to push you down, you will never be able to push yourself from where you are to where you need to be! Pain is indeed temporary, and pain can be found in many forms, however, no matter how painful, it will in the end die down.

It is “painful” to study for a test and the same can be said for running a mile, but will the pain of studying for days or the pain of not achieving your dreams last longer? This is the type of pain that changes you, and when the pain ends, you are left with either more pain or development.

No-one can be taught willpower, and the truth is, if success was easy, everyone would have it. Willpower is an area most people lack in, how could you possibly teach someone willpower? An individual have to desire it themselves, countless time I´ve seen someone being pressured into something they do not desire, and they will fail. They do not see the value in what they are striving after enough to push through the pain and whatever obstacles they might face… But if someone is obsessed, nothing can stop them, no amount of pain.

Turn your pain into greatness, I challenge you to push yourself!