hmbach is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Clients training unsupervised

Hi- would like some facts and opinions on giving clients keys to a small personal training gym, giving them a workout with weights/equipment, and letting them do the workout unsupervised. Liability issues? Trusted clients and Trainer is unavailable to supervise at the time they want to train.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's a few ideas that occurred to me while I read your question. while I'm no attorney, I'd at least have them sign a waiver (that a lawyer creates for you) to protect you just in case. liability insurance is also something to consider and do tell them about this unsupervised issue too. This gym you are giving the keys to. I take it its not yours. Does the owner of this facility know you are doing this? You risk putting that person at risk if anything were to go wrong. Do bring this up to that person if this is an issue. They need to know.
    Joe
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com