amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Frozen Meal alternative to "B Elite" discontinued by Bodybuilding.com?

I really miss these but BB discontinued them - any alternatives that deliver frozen stuff with long shelf life?

Great for busy people who travel / can't meal prep.

Thank you.

mpomerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpomerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpomerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpomerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpomerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpomerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpomerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpomerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpomerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpomerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpomerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by amtrak99 View Post
    I really miss these but BB discontinued them - any alternatives that deliver frozen stuff with long shelf life?

Great for busy people who travel / can't meal prep.

Thank you.
    I used to love them too. They were super healthy and convenient for me. I was very dissappointed to see them go. I was also surprised that not many people here were taking advantage of them.

Anyways - I looked around - found a few

Factor75 - www.factor75.com - they have some decent Keto, Paleo, meals etc.... They use good ingredients - no Preservatives,etc.... These taste real good. They come refrigerated, not frozen, but you can freeze them. Little more expensive than the B-elites were.
    New Vision Nutirition - www.newvisionbody.com - Healthy but not quite as healthy as the B-elites were. Much better Selections of foods - very tasty. Frozen. Pricing is close to what the B-Elites were.
    Prepped - https://www.preppeddelivery.com/weekly-menu This place vacuum seals the food - so you have to plate the food prior to microwaving - a Pain if you are using these at work. The Pizza's were pretty good though. The rest was decent. I dont use them anymore - the vacuum sealed packages were a pain for me.

I miss the B-elite Meals. They were fairly bland - but were very convenient for me and incredibly healthy.

If you find any others that compare - let me know - I, too, am looking

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hot Pockets.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amtrak99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the great recommendations!
    Any of them provide frozen though?
    It seems most are only to last a few days or a week?
    I loved being able to keep the B Elite in the fridge.

Thanks!