Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question I am skinny but how to get 6 pack?

Hi guys, I am jogging 10 minutes, 2km every day around 7 pm when the sun is going down. And then after I come back home, I do reverse crunch for 20 reps, alternate crunch 20 reps and planking 30 seconds, I do 4 rounds total no rest. After rest a while I eat my dinner. By the way I am not controlling my diet yet, I still eat foods like KFC, burgers and junkfoods sometimes, and supper(biscuits/salads) around midnight too... I have been doing this for 2 weeks. Am I doing this right?
    Attached Images

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Put some actual muscle on. Don't starve yourself into a beanpole trying to get abdominal definition.

Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roy187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    Put some actual muscle on. Don't starve yourself into a beanpole trying to get abdominal definition.
    Sorry for being dumb, does that mean I have to eat more and continue to do those exercise? Can I achieve 6 pack without going to gym? Because from where I live gym is pretty far away.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roy187 View Post
    Sorry for being dumb, does that mean I have to eat more and continue to do those exercise? Can I achieve 6 pack without going to gym? Because from where I live gym is pretty far away.
    You can do some stuff around the house, but you should really try and join a gym.

aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Opee, the exercises you're doing don't seem to be really enough (first of all, I really don't think you should work on just the waist and leave everything else, but even if you do...) They just involve the Abs which, if you build would look like chit if you don't have good obliques besides them...
    You shouldn't think about training abs, think of training your core (abs + obliques to give a well tapered six pack)
    I would say download "Six Pack Promise" from Athlean X on your phone it has about a 56 day program or something (but that's paid) the first week is free, and if you want you can keep doing the first over and over again...
    It really kicks a$$ and makes my heart pounding. I just think due it's variety it will keep you interested + give you a well tapered six pack (with obliques)

Originally Posted by aCreativeMan View Post
    Opee, the exercises you're doing don't seem to be really enough (first of all, I really don't think you should work on just the waist and leave everything else, but even if you do...) They just involve the Abs which, if you build would look like chit if you don't have good obliques besides them...
    You shouldn't think about training abs, think of training your core (abs + obliques to give a well tapered six pack)
    I would say download "Six Pack Promise" from Athlean X on your phone it has about a 56 day program or something (but that's paid) the first week is free, and if you want you can keep doing the first over and over again...
    It really kicks a$$ and makes my heart pounding. I just think due it's variety it will keep you interested + give you a well tapered six pack (with obliques)
    Bro thank you for the advice! Im gonna change my exercise now and focus on the core.

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I disagree with above. Abs are a muscle that needs to be built and doing things like crunches and such won't do it. Moving weight doing compound lifts is the best way to build overall core strength.

rutkat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rutkat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rutkat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rutkat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rutkat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rutkat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rutkat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rutkat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rutkat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rutkat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rutkat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wudup man! Good that you are running and dedicated to getting abs. You are what's called skinny fat. Definitely focus on changing your diet. Things that worked for my were intermittent fasting, low carb, paleo style, carb depletion, ketosis. After experimenting with all of those I started losing belly fat FAST. Check out my IG for proof. Good luck
    continue attempting to spam your services here and you will be removed from this website.