Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mascale View Post
    "Strong" and rule-bound lifting are different. 16-17--raw category--Illinois--male: 66kg squat is about 365, dead about 450, bench about 224. A friend of mine years ago entered his adopted boy in 15 or more meets per year. There was no raw category. His age 15 deadlift about 425, 132 lb. class: Is probably still a record (from 1994 or so). It was retired relatively recently. Olympic lifters even train with only an empty bar--practicing technique for hours, month, and years. My friend was an aerospace engineer. All the boy's lifts were engineered.

You go to wrestling practice and meets a lot. Mostly, teens do not do that many lifting meets in a year. The "Strongest" event in wrestling is probably Greco. The general start is upright. The deadlift uses the science of mechanics for the "strongest" lift, and the squat is like it. The lifter is in a fairly upright position. In a wrestling match, you keep your head up: Ready to be "strong." There are three referees in a powerlifting meet. If the lights are red, you are not hitting well above those numbers. I myself look at USA Powerlifting levels.

About the conditioning, then you need to create a more solid, "Look." Ideal wrestling weight, and walking around weight for a bodybuilder: Is about 10% bodyfat. You can see your abs without flexing, standing in front of a mirror. The solid capability look then comes from the muscle-weight density. That was about earlier post.

A powerlifting meet has two spotters for each lift, sometimes three. In any meet, they lift the most, in fact. They also load and unload the bar load levels--each time. You have not noted any spotters present, for any of your one rep max lift levels. In practice, you go online at any rate: And use a one rep max computing formula. You are looking for a guide to power capability. You use spotters in the workouts. You use the online computing to do the max levels--based in the number of reps at a particular loaded bar level.
    As I’m getting heavier at 5 foot 5 around 150 and 8-9 percent bf. I’m starting to not execute my shots more often because of how much bigger I got compared to last season. Last season I cut down to 113 and competed, but now when I’m putting on size it’s harder for me to be as fast as I once was.
    1265 @ 170
    17 yo

Workout Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177443091

mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The only full body visual you present is a leap into the air. The sets you post have way more than usual reps. When an age group lifter responds to the private message, then I can use the email and links to information, and then the lifter provides information back. Right now, there is not that much information back from you anywhere posted. A good program now would be only about 16 sets, full body workout, five compound lifts used, five of the sets warm-up sets. You would need training partners. Regardless of their own advancement levels, they too could work with the program. It is from 1976. There would be time for running around, and even for taking time off. Fellows actually tend to get hyper-quick-fast at the weight level you now present. You would tend to get to "Need spotter," bar load levels. In your progress section, maybe you could show a current front lat spread, evidence of quads, and a standard front double biceps. Then you would post results from one rep max computing for squat, deadlift, and bench. There is also a concept, "overtraining," which is about taking a few days off. That becomes a part of the program. On Instagram, there is a now age 16 fellow, Tristyn Lee, Canadian soccer player, causing worldwide sensation. He posts no lifting programs, but he and his brothers are super-lean, and of course, the fellow runs around a lot, too. There are visuals of that. I myself know virtually nothing at all about him. Even he would be said to need upper body work.

mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10) mascale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Example: Explain the fellow in your July 31 photo, 315 bench grind. Then explain the leaning of the fellow from your July 24 gallery photo to your most recent gallery photo of the crab most muscular--the in-close versions. What are your bent-over barbell row rep levels, maybe at about 5 reps, with a spotter, (check your form with a video or advicement)? A warm-up set precedes each regular exercise set(s), 50% levels. Include that. A general warm-up precedes each workout. Include that. The 315 is (advanced), reps or computed one rep max? (No chest-bounce.) Maybe you have a special area where you focus (mentally) on shrugs, and for shoulders, raises? Raises rely on tension, not giant load levels--5 lb, dumbbell loads can be enough. The mental adjustment is different from the deads and the squats. Maybe there is actually lots to see? The Canadian likely wishes he were a 5'5" 150. He shows a lot to see.
    Last edited by mascale; 09-02-2018 at 01:44 AM.

Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mascale View Post
    Example: Explain the fellow in your July 31 photo, 315 bench grind. Then explain the leaning of the fellow from your July 24 gallery photo to your most recent gallery photo of the crab most muscular--the in-close versions. What are your bent-over barbell row rep levels, maybe at about 5 reps, with a spotter, (check your form with a video or advicement)? A warm-up set precedes each regular exercise set(s), 50% levels. Include that. A general warm-up precedes each workout. Include that. The 315 is (advanced), reps or computed one rep max? (No chest-bounce.) Maybe you have a special area where you focus (mentally) on shrugs, and for shoulders, raises? Raises rely on tension, not giant load levels--5 lb, dumbbell loads can be enough. The mental adjustment is different from the deads and the squats. Maybe there is actually lots to see? The Canadian likely wishes he were a 5'5" 150. He shows a lot to see.
    Personally, I think the Lee guy is overrated gaining a ton of followers with 16 years olds with better physiques. He only weighs around 115 and he seems not to carry a lot of overall mass. By the way did you study in this field during college because you sound very knowledgeable about overall fitness and lifting.
    1265 @ 170
    17 yo

Workout Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177443091

I have a graduate degree in Speech, audience research, so attitudes. Lee and his brothers have a lean attitude, not common in conditioning examples. The oldest one, middle height of the three, is in your weight class range, for example, with even visible hamstrings. They are a training partner mindset. Normal for them is different. People call attention to it.

What I do is usually thought radical. In Old Testament, Moses told Israel to charge interest to the foreign, not of Israel (Deut 23:19-20). In New Testament, Matthew 25:14-30, shows what is wrong with that. It is a giant computing Atrocity. A Moses Atrocity. I am not well-known or liked. The rich get more from the doubling of the Talents. The poor don't get enough. Like happened in the recent Foreclosure Crisis, people get cast out of homes, businesses, work, and anything else.

A remedy is found in Matthew 20:1-16. The Republicans have called it the Per Child Equal Amount tax credit. The Democrats called it the Make Work Pay Refundable Tax Credit. The Republicans took that away. Both Obama and Trump took the fixed percentage pay raises away from the federal employees. That is a beginning attack on the computing problem. The fixed percentage raise problem is shown in Matthew 25:14-30. The way I just described it, no else does. That puts me, and even those two, in a minority.

Even Mohammed, the Prophet of Islam, only said that profit from usury, fixed percentage increases, was prohibited. That is 700 years after New Testament. Moslems can't do those raises, but do them anyway. They call them other things. The Christians do them anyway. Israel calls them other things. No one shows that, so I wind up with only an MA, no PhD. What I did and keep on doing is not usual, and not normal. You don't learn about it in school. The University teachers don't like it, or teach it do anyone. You won't find that out from pastors, teachers, or newspapers--or anyone. I went to Court. The Free Venice Beachhead, a left of center throw-away paper, made some fun of it in the 1980's. The Bill Clinton campaign did acknowledge it. An Al Gore Presidency might have put it into place.

Tristyn Lee and the brothers are a mindset and attitude. You just read about the one I really do. So are the worldwide economies. I would not be said religious, but showing a problem with worldwide attitudes is what I do. So I don't(?). People like me get crucified, shot, hung, burnt at the stake: And read that again(?). Nothing much of change of attitudes comes of getting shot, hung, burnt at the stake, and stuff like that. In the USA in the last forty years, change has happened in the federal laws. I just wrote about it.

Last week, even Trump took away the federal pay raise computing. Obama did it three years in a row. Other organizations still do the wrong computing. The remedy, (change), is more an equal amount cost of living adjustment, indexed for inflation. The lower income households start to get enough, instead of cast out into "Outer Darkness," like several centuries ago, and several more before that. When people talk about the inequality of incomes, there is a computing answer. I myself do not change the laws. Other people do. Other people know. None of them have been shot to death, imprisoned, hung, burnt at the stake, or matters like that. l am descended of Penn Quakers, so in the United States since 1683. What I show was also wrong then. I myself have not been shot to death, imprisoned, hung, burnt at the stake, or matters like that.

All that aside, now notice that even the muscle food is different now. Creatine is new, only popular in the United States, and among people your age, since about 1999. That would be after my federal lawsuits. I am not a Catholic, but am related to the JFK presidency. I am not a Mason, but am connected to the Gerald Ford Presidency. What I do is known about. Some adults started to find out how creatine could work about 1989. That is after my federal court cases about the economy and computing. Arithmetic is very influential. Creatine is becoming influential. All those centuries have yet to be changed, however, completely.
    Last edited by mascale; 09-02-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Arithmetic. Maybe you know about geometry already. Make a rectangle with a diagonal from the lower left to the upper right. If the left side is the poor people incomes at the bottom, the rich people at the top: Then you can draw in little dots from the left side of the box to the diagonal. 2x2 is four, two times five is other five talents, and so on(?). (That is the Luke Version.)

Draw a line parallel to the left side of the box. Those could be the equal amount raises. You should see that the poor don't get enough from the fixed percentage raise, to keep up with the equal amount raise. You have been drawing in little dots. Those are like money. A line is an infinite number of dots, in geometry. The source of the money dots, in the US economy, is called the "Credit Market." That is trillions of dollars, not an infinite amount: But a lot(?). This is just an attitude, for now.

The adults call it what the Federal Reserve does(?). In the Foreclosure Crisis, the Federal Reserve was buying up all the bogus dots--the failed house payment loans--so the banks could keep the loans that could be paid, open in normal business. That was called, "Quantitative Easing." What you just read, is really that simple. Now with the big tax cuts, the federal government is noticing that it really has no money, and so the federal workers got no raises--which are a part of the problem, anyway. People are noticing that mostly Americans--have not been getting ahead too much. They are victims of the same computing, like in the little box.

The problem of ten years ago is still in place. Even Hillary Clinton didn't bring that up. What I do is still not widely known about. The national governments worldwide still have to get used to the concept that the arithmetic now is different. It is not threatening. In fact it works fairly easily. The Trump administration could be said to be acting my age: Kind of like an Old Hippie from the 1960's, anti-war protests.

Other people do that.
    Last edited by mascale; 09-02-2018 at 10:29 PM.

Chest & Tri- 12/19/2018

Dumbbell Bench Press:
    50 x 10
    60 x 10
    70 x 10
    85 x 8
    95 x 8

Incline Dumbell Flys:
    30 x 12
    30 x 12
    40 x 12

Incline Dumbell Press (Light):
    50 x 12
    60 x 12
    60 x 12

Machine Fly:
    50 x 12
    120 x 12
    150 x 8

Tricep Standing Push:
    30 x 12
    30 x 12
    25 x 12

Comments: Height 5’6 weight: 151.6.
    Lost a lil bit of weight haven’t been in the gym for around a month (wrestling szn) . Tried to attempt flat bench couldn’t even get the 45s up for a couple of Reps was so exhausted. Threw up everywhere after workout was not a good day.

Someone like me pushes your mentality, not your workouts. On Cable CNBC, their famous commentator, "Cramer," just yesterday pointed out that the fixed percentage increase hikes will increase the gap between the rich and the poor. Rarely does anyone else so-state.

Tristyn Lee should be regarded an "Attitude," or "Mentality" Change. What I have posted is about that, too. Slowly, humans start to catch up on things(?). He is -extreme-lean, though mostly triceps, quads, and traps advanced. Most people do "Big and Strong." "Big" is mostly heavy, physics-type weight. It is not strong. It is just hard to push around. It is not muscular, like in a sumo at 45% bodyfat. The lean is about quick-power glycogen storage. Lee does some basketball and soccer tricks, recently. You are working chest. He needs that. You also need triceps, quads, and traps like he has. You also need lats and lower back, forearms even, like he does. Those are all muscled areas.

Recently, advanced powerlifters are likely astounded by Lee's quads, and then even more unimpressed with the apparently missing back work(?). Quads help with deadlifts, recently being noted. Deadlifts are all-over, and so heavily back work. Adam Wheeler became World Level Greco-Roman, but his initial creatine gains were in his quads. Now we would push his deadlifts program, with basis in that. Lee is lean all-over, unlike most of history. Lee is not major muscular all over. So there is basis for doing better than that. That could also be said to be the case, world-level.