Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice combos there
    Zoo looked like fun! I went to a museum with some students the other day, thinking I would be bored. After teaching history this year, I found that I was looking at things with some knowledge of what was going on at the time. I ended up finding some 19th century american painters I really ended up liking and wanting to buy copies of their paintings!

Too bad you couldn't bring some animals home, amiright?
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is really interesting about the cals, seems there indeed is a special science to it! Great job getting the workouts in, especially not feeling well. Pro tip - if you're gonna puke, aim for the fake trees sprinkled throughout the gym for decoration lol.
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    Yeah, gotta work that upper body so you can carry both your kids around at once. (My mom once told me the reason she only had two kids was so she could pick us up and run in an emergency).
    LMAO! Three and it's time to choose who will succumb to the zombie geese.
    My little Ro Jo turned 2 yesterday! We took him to the Philadelphia Zoo and he had a BLAST. I carried him at least 75% of the time so he could see the animals and I'm paying for it today hahah. I also never let him have ice cream and of course, on his bday, we let him Pic attached <3
    Awesome! Love the shark tank top, hell I would wear that now if they had it in a bigger size.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 195x1
    OHP: 105x4
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

SizeSlim Rep

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Of course I'm following you, you're an awesome lady and I want to know what you're up to. Your son is so cute and cheery. Kids are adorable when they eat, they take so much pleasure in tastes because I guess everything is so new to them.

38 minutes of cardio! That's a lot even for me lmao.
    Well, thank you SO MUCH! He's the light of my life - I never knew I could smile/love/laugh like this!

I did another 41 minutes today. Woof. I'm so tired and decaffeinated

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Nice combos there
    Zoo looked like fun! I went to a museum with some students the other day, thinking I would be bored. After teaching history this year, I found that I was looking at things with some knowledge of what was going on at the time. I ended up finding some 19th century american painters I really ended up liking and wanting to buy copies of their paintings!

Too bad you couldn't bring some animals home, amiright?
    Thanks pritch! Thank god we couldn't bring some of those animals home - 97 degree day in Philadelphia = QUITE stinky haha. Wait, you're a history teacher?! THAT is so cool!!!

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Pro tip - if you're gonna puke, aim for the fake trees sprinkled throughout the gym for decoration lol.
    there are no fake trees i scoped the sitch today lol.

Awesome! Love the shark tank top, hell I would wear that now if they had it in a bigger size.
    https://www.amazon.com/Ocean-Current...shark+tank+top

Hopefully a medium fits? :P hahaha

Incline Flyes // Shoulder Press
    10lb DBs x 10 reps x 3

Rear Delt Machine // Lateral Raises
    25 lbs x 10 x 3 // 10 lb DBs x 10 x 3

Pull Ups // Seated Rows
    70lb assist x 10 x 3 // 25 lbs x 10 x 3

Incline Curls // OH Tricep Extensions
    12.5 lb DBs x 10 x 3

41 minute walk on the treadmill w/ my friends CRIMINAL MINDS
    Trying to gain a booty so my husband can squeeze it:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175451341&page=4

mavd is just really nice. (+1000) mavd is just really nice. (+1000) mavd is just really nice. (+1000) mavd is just really nice. (+1000) mavd is just really nice. (+1000) mavd is just really nice. (+1000) mavd is just really nice. (+1000) mavd is just really nice. (+1000) mavd is just really nice. (+1000) mavd is just really nice. (+1000) mavd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Preggers+40 min of cardio..... I'd hate to see your grocery bill lol

Pull ups are coming right along!
    Instagram: @doctorv17

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy mother's day KB!
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissKB View Post
    there are no fake trees i scoped the sitch today lol.
    Damn, gym needs to get their fake plant game on point.
    Omg Amazon does have EVERYTHING!
    Current PRs:

SizeSlim Rep

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    Preggers+40 min of cardio..... I'd hate to see your grocery bill lol

Pull ups are coming right along!
    Hahaha. Our grocery bill hasn't changed TOO much yet, but my god I'm always hungry...

Happy mother's day KB!
    AWW, thank you so much <3

Damn, gym needs to get their fake plant game on point.

Omg Amazon does have EVERYTHING!
    Hahaha they sure do.

I had a weird week last week. I'm so ****ing tired and hungry and exhausted and nauseous lol. This little bean is, of course, worth it - but it makes working out a SERIOUS undertaking haha. I did cardio more than anything (due purely to my desire to watch TV). Today I did legs and it felt good, maybe I was just getting bored/annoyed last week haha. Instead of tracking weight/reps I'll just track exercises...because there won't be much progress here

Monday: Lower
    SQUATS
    LEG PRESS
    LEG EXTENSIONS
    LEG CURLS
    ADDUCTOR
    CALF PRESS

42 MIN CARDIO

I'm officially able to keep popcorn, english muffins, bagels, pasta and soup in my system without throwing it up...testing ice cream tonight

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yay for food progress! And nice on the workout too even with the hunger and energy issues. It's a different challenge but you'll get through.
    Gym Max: 225/126/285
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Huge respect for you not feeling well (oh and going through the process of creating a freaking PERSON) and still working out!
    Originally Posted by MissKB View Post
    I'm officially able to keep popcorn, english muffins, bagels, pasta and soup in my system without throwing it up...testing ice cream tonight
    Interesting combination.
    Current PRs:

SizeSlim Rep

shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've heard bland carbs are a good bet so makes sense to me.

Man, has there ever been a pregnant lady who could still do pullups at like 6 months? there has to be right? that would be amazing. but KB, you are also amazing. Considering the fatigue that's a great workout. I imagine it kind of helps rev up your body, though.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Yay for food progress! And nice on the workout too even with the hunger and energy issues. It's a different challenge but you'll get through.
    Thank you! I sure will!

Huge respect for you not feeling well (oh and going through the process of creating a freaking PERSON) and still working out!

Interesting combination.
    Thank you so much

I've heard bland carbs are a good bet so makes sense to me.

Man, has there ever been a pregnant lady who could still do pullups at like 6 months? there has to be right? that would be amazing. but KB, you are also amazing. Considering the fatigue that's a great workout. I imagine it kind of helps rev up your body, though.
    Bland carbs are the BEST bet. For some reason I still torture myself with decaf coffee and fight the urge to vomit for 6 hours Thank you SO much for your kind words. Working out definitely puts a pep in my step and makes me feel better for a little while. I still cramp pretty badly while doing certain exercises - which always scares me. Feeling fragile is so...annoying lol.

__________________________________________________ _________

This was yesterday's workout! I'll probably do a quick full body workout today because execs are coming in tomorrow and I'm one of 6 associates meeting with them, so I don't think I'll be able to go to the gym.

Yesterday: Upper
    Incline DB Chest Press
    Incline Flyes
    Pull Ups
    *I know I said I wasn't going to post reps, but yanno - to brag..I did 150 of these.
    Wide Grip Pull Downs
    *And 60 of these.
    Cable Curls
    Tricep Push Downs

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice job, have fun with the full body workout - those can be "fun"

Good luck with the mucky-mucks!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411

Brahette, you aren't FRAGILE, you are performing the most difficult biological task a human has to do.

Sick volume on that workout. Your baby is going to come out like those Renaissance portraits where Baby Jesus is already like, jacked. (That's how this works, right?).
    --Hubert Humphrey

Wow, nice volume and great choice of exercises!
    Man, has there ever been a pregnant lady who could still do pullups at like 6 months?
    Would this count as weighted pull ups?

Yep, baby is gonna pop out with a full powerlifter beard and his own shaker bottle.
    Current PRs:

SizeSlim Rep

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Nice job, have fun with the full body workout - those can be "fun"

Good luck with the mucky-mucks!
    thank you!!

Brahette, you aren't FRAGILE, you are performing the most difficult biological task a human has to do.

Sick volume on that workout. Your baby is going to come out like those Renaissance portraits where Baby Jesus is already like, jacked. (That's how this works, right?).
    hahaha! you're right. thank you for the perspective. baby dos is gonna be 25 lbs if i start feeding this hunger the way it wants me to

Wow, nice volume and great choice of exercises!

Would this count as weighted pull ups?

Yep, baby is gonna pop out with a full powerlifter beard and his own shaker bottle.
    hahah! thank you! baby dos better not have a beard...i have enough heartburn as is

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

yesterday was scary. TMI alert: hubs and i had sex on tuesday morning (wut. why. i'm tired) anyways, i was bleeding afterwards but that can happen with sex during pregnancy so i thought nothing of it. i had more blood after the gym yesterday, so i called in out of precaution and they made me come in immediately for a rhogam shot because i have O- blood (universal donor, y'all) and hubs has O+ blood, so if the baby has + blood and any of the blood was from the placenta, my body could try to start miscarrying the baby out of "protection". SO, i got the shot, got an ultrasound - baby is so tiny, but it was all very frightening and emotional. i'm taking the day off today for the big-wigs but yesterday's workout was still quite awesome haha:

Front Squats // Toe Taps
    Leg Curls // Leg Extensions
    Abductor // Adductor
    Leg Press // Calf Press
    Lateral Raises // Front Raises
    Good Mornings // Rows

+15 minutes on the treadmill

I had to stop a few times to keep my heart rate below 145. I basically didn't take even a single break otherwise.

Oh my gosh, that sounds so scary. I was completely unaware of the blood type thing as a potential issue, that's crazy... how have human beings survived so long on this planet and continued to reproduce when so much can go wrong??? On the other hand, we have survived this and made plenty of new humans before modern medical care, so you'll probably be fine, you take great care of yourself and take all precautions.

(also, considering my last journal post I don't think yours was TMI).
    --Hubert Humphrey

Wow, I've never heard of anything like that. Is everything ok?
    Current PRs:

SizeSlim Rep

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aaahhh you came back and I missed it lol

You having another baby!?! <3 Hope you come back!!!!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4