sifutoph92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keeping up with physical health when you aren’t in the right mentality

Many people deal with depression regularly, but sometimes it gets to be too much. Does anyone have any helpful tips to sticking to your routine when anxiety or depression is becoming too much?

BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Second by second, you lose the opportunity of becoming the person you want to be.

FreeTheNip is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FreeTheNip is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FreeTheNip is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FreeTheNip is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FreeTheNip is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FreeTheNip is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FreeTheNip is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FreeTheNip is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FreeTheNip is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FreeTheNip is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FreeTheNip is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Honestly if you want to get fired up, check out the recent David Goggins episode of the Joe Rogan podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tSTk1083VY

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Music
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wear a stringer to the gym. Have visual contact with yourself 24/7, obsess about your looks and eventually your depression will fade away, but you'll develop narcissism, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

MellowFall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Workouts and cycling help me! That is well-known fact that serotonin is producing during physical activity. By the way, it helps me with my paper assignments too. I'm going for a jog every time when I stuck at my essay and inspiration comes to me
    Sports should not become routine. It should be about passion

Registered User michaelbrianinc's Avatar
    michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelbrianinc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I truly believe that "depression" is often an ill state of mind and is wrongfully diagnosed to feed people BS to rely on pharmaceuticals. Unless you have a severe case that was clinically diagnosed, you just need to start forming new and healthy habits in small increments. Think of these changes as small victories.

Meditation could do wonders for you. It's a nice tool to use for self reflection, as an escape from the "noise" in the world, and for self awareness. You can really learn a lot about yourself through meditation especially emotional feelings or thoughts.

Practicing affirmations daily will also help. Forcing yourself to smile when you're not in a good mood can also help or even making yourself laugh.

Sometimes you need to ask yourself the right questions in order to get motivated too. If you don't feel like working out because you feel blah, then ask yourself what will happen if I decide to workout and what could happen if I don't? How will each decision make me feel? Do I really want to sit here stuck in my head feeling miserable or can I take this energy and explode it out of me through fitness?

Those are just some suggestions and my opening statement is not meant to question how you feel. There's truth to it though and I think once you decide to press forward with full force, you will see as well.

When I was in my high school days, I was forced to see a therapist because of issues at home. Didn't help much and of course the first thing therapists wanted to do was label me with something and then put me on medicine.

As a young adult I decided to see someone to talk about things mainly for guidance. Well that therapist was quick to label me and throw me on medicine. After about our 5th meeting, she apologized to me and said there's nothing wrong with you, you just needed to figure out what your triggers were and how to best deal with those situations..

Not only did I know nothing was wrong with me, but that proved it. Dr's don't give a crap and they're quick to diagnose people just to throw them in to the pit of a multi billion dollar scheme called pharmaceuticals. Now you're stuck in doctor visit after doctor visit, prescriptions, and all this money draining non sense.

I feel awesome and you can too! It's mind set and it takes work to change it. Baby steps. You'll be fine, but you need to decide which inner voice you're tired of listening to and which one is best for you.

Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try to focus on what you can change and what you can do is a big one. I used to get pretty upset and overwhelmed with how things are going.. well sometimes i still do, but i can always regain some clarity when I focus on what i can do right now as opposed to think or worry about. Alot of depression comes from the way we think i believe, if we fixate on whats bothering us we can sit in the dark all day long. Luckily with bodybuilding, and fitness in general you can set some goals and take each day as a way to work towards them.

Pick up some hobbies, maybe try a sport or a martial art or something productive. Keep yourself showered in motivational work, either youtube videos, books or whatever you enjoy.

Good luck, we will all beat this im sure.
    Engineer Crew
    Injuries Crew
    Gaming Crew
    keeping morons in line crew

merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sifutoph92 View Post
    Many people deal with depression regularly, but sometimes it gets to be too much. Does anyone have any helpful tips to sticking to your routine when anxiety or depression is becoming too much?
    Just push on. Do what you can. Do anything you can otherwise you'll rot away. I've been there and I'm not fully 100% alright but working out gives me something to obsess about. Obliterate your former self.

AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think of weightlifting like viewing the horizon - the edge of perception. When you look across the ocean you can't quite perceive the curvature of the earth - it is just past the edge of perception. But you know it is there. Just like with weightlifting you never quite notice your results in the moment. But you know the change is there over time, just past the edge of perception. So when I'm feeling depressed I force myself to just show up. I rarely have a workout I'm proud of in that mindset, but just showing up and crossing off the reps and sets keeps me on track to make the changes to my body. Any day or week we don't get the workout in is a missed opportunity we'll never get back on the path to reaching our full potential. So I keep showing up.

JacobHill12q is not very well liked. (-100) JacobHill12q is not very well liked. (-100) JacobHill12q is not very well liked. (-100) JacobHill12q is not very well liked. (-100) JacobHill12q is not very well liked. (-100) JacobHill12q is not very well liked. (-100) JacobHill12q is not very well liked. (-100) JacobHill12q is not very well liked. (-100) JacobHill12q is not very well liked. (-100) JacobHill12q is not very well liked. (-100) JacobHill12q is not very well liked. (-100)
    Try to cut all mind about that. Think about things that make you better. Go to gym, or play some sport with ure friends

arandazzo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arandazzo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arandazzo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arandazzo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arandazzo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arandazzo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arandazzo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arandazzo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arandazzo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arandazzo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arandazzo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Music and Hiking.
    Works perfectly.

QasimAA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The best thing to combat depression that takes you away from your normal life routine is by using it as a tool in your workout. Use the depression and anxiety to fuel you up and cause you to go out and workout.

rsneha will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsneha will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsneha will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsneha will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsneha will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsneha will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsneha will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsneha will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsneha will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsneha will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsneha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Works perfectly