mrcoldfinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcoldfinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcoldfinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcoldfinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcoldfinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcoldfinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcoldfinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcoldfinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcoldfinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcoldfinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcoldfinger is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anyone else chew a lot of gum on a cut?

Was curious to see if anyone else does this. I go through packs of gum a day when I lose weight. I think most of my hunger is just the urge to chew something. I lost 40lbs last year by eating a small breakfast and chewing a ton of hubba bubba bubble tape and dry spaghetti throughout the day. Probably not the healthiest way to lose weight but it worked really well. I'm currently trying to figure out a similar way to do this but with a higher protein intake.

BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As you said it is not ideal, the only time this helps me is day before a weigh in where I have to pretty much fast to hit the scales.
    Official MuscleTech Representative & Athlete

British Champion - Classic Bodybuilding

IFBB Elite Pro

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you need a higher protein intake, then add protein sources lol.

I curb hunger with gum and 0 calorie soda. During the last 2 times I went to sub 10% body fat I was drinking a little over 1 litre of 0 calorie soda a day.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wheelecr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I increase my protein and fats to feel fuller, reduce my carbs for lower my calories. I also drink Powerade Zero, diet soda, etc particularly at night and that helps a bit.
    Chris

Twitter and Instagram @WarPaintWaldo
    OCRAddict.com
    OCRAddict on ********

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    If you need a higher protein intake, then add protein sources lol.

I curb hunger with gum and 0 calorie soda. During the last 2 times I went to sub 10% body fat I was drinking a little over 1 litre of 0 calorie soda a day.
    Couldn't agree more about the diet/zero calorie soda. This has always been my saving grace as well. Even when dieting up to a show, I wouldn't cut it out completely until the final week. Never hindered my diet, and kept me sane at the same time

-Spaz