Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Magnum doing BIG things with marshmallow PreFo

A big thanks to B Con and Magnum for the opportunity to try this heavenly preworkout. Spoiler, it was better than expected.

I got a tub of, strawberry marshmallow candy flavored. Here is the profile basics:

[img]https://imgur.com/gallery/YE55L[/image]
    I hope I uploaded that right^ lol.

Anyways,
    Let’s get to it:

I have been using this for the last week and a half. Here is what I have surmised thus far.

Taste:
    Let’s get real here. Taste is the #1 thing people REALLY look for in a preworkout. The taste of this, wasn’t overly powerful nor overly sweet. I think the taste could have been a bit better. I think, the off taste was from the marshmallow. But overall it was an 8/10 taste.

Effectiveness:
    This is where I was surprised. With the lower ingredients, I thought it wouldn’t be as effective. I like how it has the recommended dose at 2 scoops. But, one scoop is good if you’re trying to shy away from stims. At two scoops, I felt the effects weren’t too much but at 1.5 scoops it felt more comfortable. Definitely a 10/10 in this area.

Dosages:
    I love how it has 50 scoops, or 25 if you use the “recommended” 2 scoops. The price isn’t bad, considering it’s about average for all Preworkouts now days. 10/10 here.

Overall:
    It was a great product. I will definitely purchase it when I run out. Having more than one pre on tap is good. Especially when you want to take a stim break. Or you want to ramp the stims down. I would rate this a 9/10 if the taste was just slightly less chalky. Otherwise it is al overall amazing product in my book.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for your honest feedback on PreFo. It seems this flavor has really been a hit or miss with people. Meanwhile we can't keep candy keys on the shelves and Cola has been going fast as well.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post
    A big thanks to B Con and Magnum for the opportunity to try this heavenly preworkout. Spoiler, it was better than expected.

I got a tub of, strawberry marshmallow candy flavored. Here is the profile basics:

[img]https://imgur.com/gallery/YE55L[/image]
    I hope I uploaded that right^ lol.

Anyways,
    Let’s get to it:

I have been using this for the last week and a half. Here is what I have surmised thus far.

Taste:
    Let’s get real here. Taste is the #1 thing people REALLY look for in a preworkout. The taste of this, wasn’t overly powerful nor overly sweet. I think the taste could have been a bit better. I think, the off taste was from the marshmallow. But overall it was an 8/10 taste.

Effectiveness:
    This is where I was surprised. With the lower ingredients, I thought it wouldn’t be as effective. I like how it has the recommended dose at 2 scoops. But, one scoop is good if you’re trying to shy away from stims. At two scoops, I felt the effects weren’t too much but at 1.5 scoops it felt more comfortable. Definitely a 10/10 in this area.

Dosages:
    I love how it has 50 scoops, or 25 if you use the “recommended” 2 scoops. The price isn’t bad, considering it’s about average for all Preworkouts now days. 10/10 here.

Overall:
    It was a great product. I will definitely purchase it when I run out. Having more than one pre on tap is good. Especially when you want to take a stim break. Or you want to ramp the stims down. I would rate this a 9/10 if the taste was just slightly less chalky. Otherwise it is al overall amazing product in my book.
    How long did the effects last? Did it leave you jittery at all or was it smooth?

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Thank you for your honest feedback on PreFo. It seems this flavor has really been a hit or miss with people. Meanwhile we can't keep candy keys on the shelves and Cola has been going fast as well.
    Will try candy keys next, flavor seems to be something people are addicted to.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

Originally Posted by kevin7117 View Post
    How long did the effects last? Did it leave you jittery at all or was it smooth?
    It didn’t leave me jittery at all. Honestly, I didn’t notice the effect wearing off. It was a gradual come down. Wasn’t any crash, or negatives when it wore off. It was just a gradual thing. Felt natural.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    got u OP...

also, why were you more comfortable at 1.5 scoops over 2?
    Instagram - @dougefresh093