theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow Anyone ever used invisalign? (srs)

I had braces when I was a teenager but for the last few years I've noticed my teeth starting to shift around a bit. I still have straight teeth but Im thinking about getting it fixed before it gets worse. Don't really feel like having braces as an adult for obvious reasons so I've been thinking about invisalign. It seems kind of pricy and it takes longer though. Anyone here ever done it?

Reps
    ★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    following. i've never had braces and my teeth are pretty decent but i've wanted to make them perfect

anything more cost effective? i've seen online companies promoting much cheaper products. anyone experienced that?
    Ducks | Blazers | Bears | Cubs

hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interested too because I think I might could use some teeth-straightening.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of my friends used it. His teeth were pretty jacked. Smile is pretty mint right now.

He recommends. No pics, but it looked pretty much like a braces transformation
    NYC | Vegan | Positivity
    Misc IG Crew - @Boruckii

JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I use Invisalign every night.

I had braces for 2 years, and after they were done I was given Invisalign to wear at night so my teeth don't shift and basically lose all the gains. I can't speak on behalf of replacing braces with them, but Invisalign is awesome in general. Not cheap but definitely worth it. If you're gonna be in a situation where you have to wear them 24/7 and only take them out to eat, make sure you keep them bad boys clean.
    "They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times, but it's a choice. You can choose to fail or you can choose to succeed. But failure is always there, and it's okay to recognize that."- Chael P. Sonnen

rpric is a name known to all. (+5000) rpric is a name known to all. (+5000) rpric is a name known to all. (+5000) rpric is a name known to all. (+5000) rpric is a name known to all. (+5000) rpric is a name known to all. (+5000) rpric is a name known to all. (+5000) rpric is a name known to all. (+5000) rpric is a name known to all. (+5000) rpric is a name known to all. (+5000) rpric is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had Invisalign for about 14 months. It worked well wearing the retainers 20-24 hours a day. Just got my retainers that I have to wear at night a few months ago. It's worth it but be prepared to possibly have to wear them longer than they tell you initially.
    "Become the best version of yourself."
    – Neil Strauss
    http://diningwithoutsoy.com/

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Malfa View Post
    following. i've never had braces and my teeth are pretty decent but i've wanted to make them perfect

anything more cost effective? i've seen online companies promoting much cheaper products. anyone experienced that?
    Braces would probably be more cost effective, don't quote me on that though. A lot of people with okay teeth will usually just deal with braces for a few months instead of a years worth of invisalign. I wouldn't put too much weight into the newer cheaper products. These are your teeth we're talking about. Some things are worth the money.

Originally Posted by JayDubbs932 View Post
    I use Invisalign every night.

I had braces for 2 years, and after they were done I was given Invisalign to wear at night so my teeth don't shift and basically lose all the gains. I can't speak on behalf of replacing braces with them, but Invisalign is awesome in general. Not cheap but definitely worth it. If you're gonna be in a situation where you have to wear them 24/7 and only take them out to eat, make sure you keep them bad boys clean.
    If you're only wearing them at night then I'm pretty sure it's some kind of retainer, not Invisalign. With Invisalign you're suppose to wear it 24/7 unless you eat like you said

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

Registered User ImJustSaiyanBro's Avatar
    ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Used Invisalign for about 18 months straight and now use once a week just to maintain. I don't have before and after pics (my teeth weren't that bad to begin with), but it was well worth the price. Let preface by saying, it will suck for the first couple of months, but then you get used to having to deal with them 22hrs a day.

Originally Posted by ImJustSaiyanBro View Post
    Used Invisalign for about 18 months straight and now use once a week just to maintain. I don't have before and after pics (my teeth weren't that bad to begin with), but it was well worth the price. Let preface by saying, it will suck for the first couple of months, but then you get used to having to deal with them 22hrs a day.
    Your teeth weren't bad but it still took 18 months? How much was the total cost?

How often did you gave to go in for an appointment? Or do they just give you all the trays at once?

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

Registered User ImJustSaiyanBro's Avatar
    ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by theACEofSPADES View Post
    Your teeth weren't bad but it still took 18 months? How much was the total cost?
    My front row of teeth were just too spaced out for more liking. I had 30 trays, with each tray being changed after 2 weeks. Moreover, they told me to wear the last tray for a couple months before I stopped keeping them in for 22hrs a day (ala, the 18 months essentially). I believe the cost was a few thousands, but I'm not 100% sure as I didn't pay for it (thanks mom for supporting me in college).

How often did you gave to go in for an appointment? Or do they just give you all the trays at once?
    Check-ins every 12 weeks I think? They would give me the next set of trays every check-in.

To me, looking back, the 18 months of annoyance was well worth.

BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I signed up with CandidCo.com. They are like Invisilign. The patent on the Invisilign tech expired so a bunch of competitors are now in the game. SmileDirect, CandidCo, among others. CandidCo works like this.. they send you a forming tray and clay, you take imprints of your mouth, teeth, gum lines and photos of teeth. They are then forwarded to an Orthodontist who makes a plan. You get to see the plan and the results via a 3D printed model before you pull the trigger. You have to pay $95 for the kit and if they cannot help you, you get your $95 back. If you can it's anywhere around $2000 that you can pay monthly via financing if you need to. Mine was quoted at $1900.00 for 6 months. My teeth don't have to move that much I guess, that's why it's a short program. I didn't pull the trigger right away and they called and offered me a discount, I got the price down to $1600.

I should get all of the 12 trays at once this week, you wear each tray for two weeks 22 hours a day. I'll report back if it works as I do have before pics and will have after pics of course. And I might be able to embed them if I hit 50 posts.

friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    invisalign crew

well worth the extra money to keep metal braces off your face.