sabhijeet090 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Big dirffent between right arm and left

Hye there. I want to express my problem if you understand me then please help me and give your best suggestions of you lnow about it.
    Let start. I m 18 year old. Before 3 year when i was 15 i feel that my right arm from shoulder to fingers are not works as it can be. Whenever i do workout like pullups pushups or any which done by arm spport. I cant able to do it my right arm become powerless i cant able to do any excercise.i do work on it for long period but no improvement is thier. I feel so unlucky. I cant able to understand that how this problem have been rise and how to fix it. I also go to the nerve (neurologist) he says for tests like MRI ,EMG. all test are done no issue was found. He sayed there is no problem i dont understand. guys m seriously surfing from vry bad part of my its totally hell for me. I wish to do workout for cest and all but i cant. Please help me out if you know anything about it and how to recover. Thankyou for reading this long post and giving your special time to me .
    Last edited by sabhijeet090; 02-23-2018 at 11:10 AM.