Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DoStuffYouHate View Post
    Oh wow, so my guess is that you were barely sexually active in your 20s
    Nope. I was out of shape, acne ridden, dressed bad, and was too scared to approach girls. The few times I did, I was nervous and screwed it all up. Plus I was living at home and had no money because I was a lazy bum. I was a total loser.

I want to punch 25 year old me in the face. Lol

Again, it’s no surprise that when I got my life and body in order, my dating/love life improved dramatically. Now I can go out and buy a girl a drink.

I can go on 4 dates in 5 nights and still make rent easily. Lol

That’s why I don’t believe that any situation is beyond repair.

DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AlexNYC7 View Post
    Nope. I was out of shape, acne ridden, dressed bad, and was too scared to approach girls. The few times I did, I was nervous and screwed it all up. Plus I was living at home and had no money because I was a lazy bum. I was a total loser.

Again, it’s no surprise that when I got my life and body in order, my dating/love life improved dramatically. Now I can go out and buy a girl a drink.

I guess there is definitely some truth to that when I said that women only need to learn dating skills or attraction skills once they get older, or it's mainly the very super hot attractive women that don't really have to learn it, but even the women who are considered eights nines and tens have to learn it once they surpass a certain age

DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10)

that girl you dated in your 20s, how attractive was she?

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How did you get your life in order? What's your life story?

Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    How did you get your life in order? What's your life story?
    It's like guys need good certain male role models in their formative years in order to get the socially trained to be good with women but not the other way around because women naturally get dating experience because they don't have to do the pursuing or initiating

One dating coach said that women need to know how to screen a man, how do women screen men?

Like I even know of a few guys who were huge late bloomers, when they finally got a girlfriend later in life, sure they were happy about it, but at the same time, they still get angry, filled with resentment and frustration, depression, for not having one earlier, like when they see teen and early 20s couples, 20-something couples.

guys, men, need to know how to:

approach, start the conversation and keep it alive, interesting, flirt, tease, know how to touch and when to touch without it being creepy, ask out or plan dates, lead, take the lead or lead the interaction, go in for the kiss, escalate to sex, make decisions, etc., and probably more than that.

girls just need to know how to: dress up and look good, that's it. I know what you are going to say, a girl needs more than that, such as engaging personality, well yes, that's a good, great thing to aim for in girls, it's just that guys can have great personalities but lack those traits or skills I mentioned above about what guys need to have, that's why I like to feel for guys, getting good with women is learned behavior, for girls, getting good with women is NOT learned behavior because they are passive and do nothing in terms of not having to take any social action.

I got these responses from somewhere and they really pissed me off:

And? So now you know the rules of the dating game. What are you gonna do about it? Life is short get over the butt hurt **** and leave equality of the genders to the feminist. You are a man take the rejections and all the flakes and move toward your goals

Drop the butt hurt feelings you have towards women! She flakes so what?, you get rejected? So what? Girls have it easier in the dating world? So what? You’re a man be brave! Stop watching mgtow videos. Hit the gym, boss up. You’re a 10 out of 10 no matter what

Maybe women do have it easier. So what? You can’t do anything about it l

And? Men who don't take action and work on themselves might not get laid, so what?

gosh, words can't describe how badly I have feelings of hatred and resentment towards them.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I got these responses from somewhere and they really pissed me off:

And? So now you know the rules of the dating game. What are you gonna do about it? Life is short get over the butt hurt **** and leave equality of the genders to the feminist. You are a man take the rejections and all the flakes and move toward your goals

Drop the butt hurt feelings you have towards women! She flakes so what?, you get rejected? So what? Girls have it easier in the dating world? So what? You’re a man be brave! Stop watching mgtow videos. Hit the gym, boss up. You’re a 10 out of 10 no matter what

Maybe women do have it easier. So what? You can’t do anything about it l

And? Men who don't take action and work on themselves might not get laid, so what?

gosh, words can't describe how badly I have feelings of hatred and resentment towards them.
    Brb just keep auditioning for women and paying for their dinner and do all the work on 90% of the dates because women are that submissive. Sounds horrible to me to date in 2018 unless the girl is on to you
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Brb just keep auditioning for women and paying for their dinner and do all the work on 90% of the dates because women are that submissive. Sounds horrible to me to date in 2018 unless the girl is on to you
    Yet people still think men have it better than women, and yet someone said this that really pissed me off.

that’s a huge generalization to make. society certainly has
    different expectations for men vs. women, but there’s no point in
    worrying about who it’s “worse” for. A better mindset is to take
    responsibility for every part of your own life.”

Obviously women can toss off their responsibility but men really can't.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A woman literally sits a bar and picks and chooses which one of the many guys hitting on her she wants to fuk

A man literally has to hit on a bunch of woman and hope one allows him to fuk

Take that as you will
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

Reupp47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reupp47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reupp47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reupp47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reupp47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reupp47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reupp47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reupp47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reupp47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reupp47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reupp47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just go out and have a good time

Originally Posted by MiamiLife305 View Post
    A woman literally sits a bar and picks and chooses which one of the many guys hitting on her she wants to fuk

A man literally has to hit on a bunch of woman and hope one allows him to fuk

Take that as you will
    What bothers and enrages me is too many people us guys get to choose while girls get chosen, they make it sound like we have all the power, obviously yes we is guys are free to approach whichever girl we want but those approaches mean nothing unless the woman consents to it, same with applying for a job we can choose which job we want to apply for, but at the end of the day companies do the hiring

jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    not the other way around, wish I could have fit more in the title, but hopefully you get my point.

This is how I see it, it is only us guys, men, who need to be the ones to learn how to get a date, how to get a girlfriend, a girl doesn't need to learn how to get a date or get a boyfriend, because simply put, how does a girl need to learn how to get a date or get a boyfriend when she doesn't have to initiate anything, she doesn't have to do the approaching and asking out, planning and setting up dates, leading the interaction, escalating or progressing things, going in for the first kiss, escalate to sex, etc. it simply "just happens" for them? That's sure what it looks like.

Because typically the way you learn in life is by "doing", "applying", you won't get better at playing a piano, or a certain sport, martial art, if you don't practice regularly, and since all girls have to do is pretty much just dress up and look good, and just stand there, just be passive, they don't really have to take any social actions on their part, because they don't have to be the ones to start conversations, ask for the number, ask out, and all the rest you know, etc. So it makes you wonder what they have to learn.

Gold Jacket Luke, who posts here a lot, he even said this quote when discussing his favorite book the Alabaster Girl: "Also girls have it easier when it comes to learning how to talk to and interact with the opposite sex because guys approach girls. It's the masculine role to initiate. So girls learn very young the basics even if they do nothing."

I already understand and realize that life, reality, society was never meant to be fair, sometimes it is hard to accept and deal with, but i'm also posting this because I find it interesting and curious to see how it works when you look at it from the other perspective, from the other persons shoes. Because it truly seems like it is primarily guys who have to learn, I don't see how girls have to learn since they are passive and don't have to take any social action on their part.

unfortunately, it is us men who need to grab our balls and take it to the next level. we are responsible for our fate and for damn sure women are going to be passive where we as men have to be the hunters. its good and bad in a way however. at least we dont have to bear any children.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What bothers and enrages me is too many people us guys get to choose while girls get chosen, they make it sound like we have all the power, obviously yes we is guys are free to approach whichever girl we want but those approaches mean nothing unless the woman consents to it, same with applying for a job we can choose which job we want to apply for, but at the end of the day companies do the hiring
    Men do have far more power.

Not all men.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    Men do have far more power.

Not all men.

specifically how?

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jetli12345 View Post
    unfortunately, it is us men who need to grab our balls and take it to the next level. we are responsible for our fate and for damn sure women are going to be passive where we as men have to be the hunters. its good and bad in a way however. at least we dont have to bear any children.
    Most women don't even do anything on dates a lot of them just sit there and judge and you have to audition for them. Unless they are on to you or like you first they are so awkward to be around on dates I'm not sure if people here actually date random women or just troll. It would be different if they actually were fun on dates and helped the guy out but we have to do everything most of the time
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sdoo View Post
    Women are the ones hiring and men are the ones running around with resumes trying to get hired
    exactly I never understood why so many guys think we do the choosing and make it seem like as if we have all the power and girls have no power at all
    Some life advice:

CEOs don't go around applying for jobs. Reputation is everything. If you don't have a reputation no one is going to hire you but if you do everyone is going to approach you and try headhunt.

Don't waste your time on trying to apply for jobs. Spend time building your reputation and networking and people will come to you.
    The only things that should be small in this world are bills and panty sizes

Originally Posted by jetli12345 View Post
    I've wondered for a while, why are a guys balls, testicles, always been a symbol of manliness and power, strength, risk-taking, chance-taking, obviously I know women literally don't have them but specifically, why are balls, testicles, how and when did it originate "grow a pair, grow some balls"? my guess is that it's associated with testosterone, how is testosterone linked that, any evidence? but ya I've always hated those phrases with a huge passion, makes me feel like hurting someone or even worse, in retaliation for saying those phrases to me, but I don't do that because I don't want to suffer the legal consequences.

studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100)
    thank you

Originally Posted by studyofjoy View Post
    thank you
    yes, obviously i'm aware we can't change it, just expressing how I feel and how I view it.

Most women don't even do anything on dates a lot of them just sit there and judge and you have to audition for them. Unless they are on to you or like you first they are so awkward to be around on dates I'm not sure if people here actually date random women or just troll. It would be different if they actually were fun on dates and helped the guy out but we have to do everything most of the time
    "For a girl, "improving her dating life" would probably just mean making herself more accessible vs any kind of growth. I'm honestly not sure how a girl would become better with men other than just being prettier and maybe learning how to be slightly more engaging"

That sounded like a very good response

I posted something similar to this somewhere else and I got this response and I swear it really pissed me off:

"You just wrote this huge as thread but what’s your intention ?
    the whole forum complaining and crying about inequality in dating ?
    Accept it or go live celibate"

I swear to God I felt like killing him, gosh I hate the gender role that guys have to initiate with a huge passion it fills me with dark burning raging thoughts, at times it truly seems like women are the only sex that are entitled and owed sex, relationships, etc.
    Last edited by DoStuffYouHate; 08-20-2018 at 01:15 AM.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by needspace View Post
    I feel sorry for your complaining ass. Born a man at the times we live in, and still manages to complain about it like a ****ing bitch.

For my last dates I took a five min shower, put on some dirty sneakers and didn't even care to fix my hair. You know how long the girls I met had been planning what to wear, do the make up and all that ****? Hours and hours, even talking to their friends about what shoes and clothes to wear. And you say men has to do all the work?

Deciding what to do, when to kiss, when to bang, you realize that is being the leader? And why would you not want to be the leader. You get to choose, it's freedom.

Girls are culturally expected not to sleep around, but for us men it is a sign of high status if we do. How amazing is that?? Girls are past their prime by late 20s, as men we are barely in our prime at 30. She will wonder if you only use her for sex, while you don't have to care about that at all.

You are like a rich person who complains about how easy life as a poor person is, because the poor don't have to worry about all their money.
    Hmm interesting outside the box post
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

I posted something similar to this somewhere else and I got this response and I swear it really pissed me off:

"You just wrote this huge as thread but what’s your intention ?
    the whole forum complaining and crying about inequality in dating ?
    Accept it or go live celibate"

I swear to God I felt like killing him, gosh I hate the gender role that guys have to initiate with a huge passion it fills me with dark burning raging thoughts, at times it truly seems like women are the only sex that are entitled and owed sex, relationships, etc.
    This is true women dont have to work at all for men when I was dating I took all the initiatives and girls didn't respond at all most of the time. It's like they want the man to be perfect and social to bring them out of their shell or just stand around waiting to be impressed by the man. It's just retarded that the men have to do all of the work and the girls can still fuk you over or play games and cuck you while you are auditioning to keep her for the first 6 months lol.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

This is true women dont have to work at all for men when I was dating I took all the initiatives and girls didn't respond at all most of the time. It's like they want the man to be perfect and social to bring them out of their shell or just stand around waiting to be impressed by the man. It's just retarded that the men have to do all of the work and the girls can still fuk you over or play games and cuck you while you are auditioning to keep her for the first 6 months lol.
    Yup, absolutely, people say they are The Gatekeepers to sex but I feel they are The Gatekeepers to both sex and relationships

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Ya but it takes trial and error to become that type of guy, since women's behavior has little impact on her ability to get dates, they don't have to learn much.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    LOL

Your insecurity about height is showing...