Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This is how I see it, it's only guys who need to learn how to get a date, get a gf

not the other way around, wish I could have fit more in the title, but hopefully you get my point.

This is how I see it, it is only us guys, men, who need to be the ones to learn how to get a date, how to get a girlfriend, a girl doesn't need to learn how to get a date or get a boyfriend, because simply put, how does a girl need to learn how to get a date or get a boyfriend when she doesn't have to initiate anything, she doesn't have to do the approaching and asking out, planning and setting up dates, leading the interaction, escalating or progressing things, going in for the first kiss, escalate to sex, etc. it simply "just happens" for them? That's sure what it looks like.

Because typically the way you learn in life is by "doing", "applying", you won't get better at playing a piano, or a certain sport, martial art, if you don't practice regularly, and since all girls have to do is pretty much just dress up and look good, and just stand there, just be passive, they don't really have to take any social actions on their part, because they don't have to be the ones to start conversations, ask for the number, ask out, and all the rest you know, etc. So it makes you wonder what they have to learn.

Gold Jacket Luke, who posts here a lot, he even said this quote when discussing his favorite book the Alabaster Girl: "Also girls have it easier when it comes to learning how to talk to and interact with the opposite sex because guys approach girls. It's the masculine role to initiate. So girls learn very young the basics even if they do nothing."

I already understand and realize that life, reality, society was never meant to be fair, sometimes it is hard to accept and deal with, but i'm also posting this because I find it interesting and curious to see how it works when you look at it from the other perspective, from the other persons shoes. Because it truly seems like it is primarily guys who have to learn, I don't see how girls have to learn since they are passive and don't have to take any social action on their part.
    Last edited by DoStuffYouHate; 02-23-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hahaha nah man, if you date enough you'll come across women who have no idea what they're doing. Actually, that's most women.

Women with good looks are simply born lucky that's it. They can still be retarded like any other girl. Hence why you need to not ever put a girl on a pedestal no matter how great you think she may be (she's not that great).

As a man the only thing you have to learn is how to be a man, lol. You don't need to learn "how to date" or pick up or whatever. You're just putting the girl on a pedestal when you focus on that stuff because you are making *women* the center of your life.

This is why PUA's suck at life and 10 years later they're still struggling to keep a girl. You rarely ever see a PUA with a legit girlfriend.

Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...ok.

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep beeing born a women means you can basically go online dating and choose between men to have as much sex as you want.
    Beside that you have the same rights that men have and even more. The only thing that can counter this madness are sex robots.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brandan1997 View Post
    ...ok.
    Yeah. Did I miss something? Women don't have to do anything. Men have to do everything in dating.

???
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jeffbrah View Post
    Hahaha nah man, if you date enough you'll come across women who have no idea what they're doing. Actually, that's most women.
    OP has a valid point about men having to put in all the work, but this ^^^^ is also very true.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really love holding back and making women chase a little.
    The things they do when they realize their standard standing there and looking pretty "isn't working".
    they sometimes go full retard trying to see if i'm interested. not smooth at all.

I also love getting them over to my place then taking my sweet time making the move.
    they don't know what to do and when they try to get me to make a move they legit are awkward AF.
    it's funny to me.

needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I feel sorry for your complaining ass. Born a man at the times we live in, and still manages to complain about it like a ****ing bitch.

For my last dates I took a five min shower, put on some dirty sneakers and didn't even care to fix my hair. You know how long the girls I met had been planning what to wear, do the make up and all that ****? Hours and hours, even talking to their friends about what shoes and clothes to wear. And you say men has to do all the work?

Deciding what to do, when to kiss, when to bang, you realize that is being the leader? And why would you not want to be the leader. You get to choose, it's freedom.

Girls are culturally expected not to sleep around, but for us men it is a sign of high status if we do. How amazing is that?? Girls are past their prime by late 20s, as men we are barely in our prime at 30. She will wonder if you only use her for sex, while you don't have to care about that at all.

You are like a rich person who complains about how easy life as a poor person is, because the poor don't have to worry about all their money.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't see it as a curse necessarily. You don't grow or appreciate anything if it's all handed to you.
    Guys have to develope a personality/skills or be alone. Under that pressure we make the world move.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by needspace View Post
    I feel sorry for your complaining ass. Born a man at the times we live in, and still manages to complain about it like a ****ing bitch.

For my last dates I took a five min shower, put on some dirty sneakers and didn't even care to fix my hair. You know how long the girls I met had been planning what to wear, do the make up and all that ****? Hours and hours, even talking to their friends about what shoes and clothes to wear. And you say men has to do all the work?

Deciding what to do, when to kiss, when to bang, you realize that is being the leader? And why would you not want to be the leader. You get to choose, it's freedom.

Girls are culturally expected not to sleep around, but for us men it is a sign of high status if we do. How amazing is that?? Girls are past their prime by late 20s, as men we are barely in our prime at 30. She will wonder if you only use her for sex, while you don't have to care about that at all.

You are like a rich person who complains about how easy life as a poor person is, because the poor don't have to worry about all their money.
    This. This is how the world has always worked and wouldn't want it any other way. Nature's way of weeding out all the beta *******s too scared of approaching girls or going after what they want or atleast striving to improve themselves in that regard.

joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BohemianSlav View Post
    This. This is how the world has always worked and wouldn't want it any other way. Nature's way of weeding out all the beta *******s too scared of approaching girls or going after what they want or atleast striving to improve themselves in that regard.
    Hey! Guess what? Even if you DO successfully pass on your genes, and the “beta *******s” that are too scared don’t, at the end of the day both of you are dead, and neither of you are going to care who passed on what genes.

joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

There is so much wrong with this post, so much that doesn’t fit with reality, that I honestly don’t know where to begin.

Keep doing you champ!

You gotta be up there in looks. Time and time again it’s the “chads” spouting this rhetoric.

Go ask otaku, go ask psycho. See how they feel about your “freedom” and “being the leader”

It doesn’t work for everyone man, and thinking that it does or should is a huge mistake.

DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoStuffYouHate is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"Why is leading awesome? Because you choose.

Women don't get to choose, they get chosen. Men will bitch and say it's so easy for girls, but that's because they are asking to settle as quick as possible, which makes them weak. If you are a girl and are allowing yourself to be chosen by whoever has the balls to walk up to you, your pool will always be restricted. Most guys won't walk up to you on the street, so either you get lucky and one of your friends introduces you, or you throw your body out there for men at clubs and hope he's not an ******* as well as interested in your body.

However, as a guy if you learn the skills to lead when it comes to seduction, and take what you want, then YOU choose. You won't get every girl you choose, but it doesn't matter because literally every single girl you see is a possibility just waiting for you to take a chance. Doesn't matter if she is on the street, in a club, at a friend's house, or at some shared hobby. You take minimal risk of rejection and in return can get what you want from who you want.

That's why I see "Leading" as a blessing and not a curse."

That's what another guy said and I disagree with him, it kind of goes with I feel and even use that as well that women do the choosing because since we are the ones that approach them and ask them out that means they are in the position of accepting or declining

A good analogy for example is applying for jobs, the person who determines who gets hired is the employer itself, not the person who is applying for the job

RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DoStuffYouHate View Post

Women don't get to choose, they get chosen. Men will bitch and say it's so easy for girls, but that's because they are asking to settle as quick as possible, which makes them weak. If you are a girl and are allowing yourself to be chosen by whoever has the balls to walk up to you, your pool will always be restricted. Most guys won't walk up to you on the street, so either you get lucky and one of your friends introduces you, or you throw your body out there for men at clubs and hope he's not an ******* as well as interested in your body.

However, as a guy if you learn the skills to lead when it comes to seduction, and take what you want, then YOU choose. You won't get every girl you choose, but it doesn't matter because literally every single girl you see is a possibility just waiting for you to take a chance. Doesn't matter if she is on the street, in a club, at a friend's house, or at some shared hobby. You take minimal risk of rejection and in return can get what you want from who you want.

That's what another guy said and I disagree with him, it kind of goes with I feel and even use that as well that women do the choosing because since we are the ones that approach them and ask them out that means they are in the position of accepting or declining

A good analogy for example is applying for jobs, the person who determines who gets hired is the employer itself, not the person who is applying for the job
    yeah but the point is they can only accept or reject whoever asks them out

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Eh, I see a girls options like a buffet. You don't have any say what's on the buffet, but there is still plenty of appetizing options and you can choose to ignore the groce crap.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women are always confused when I say I have never had a girlfriend and I am a virgin.
    They literally ask "Why"?
    Why? like I have a choice in the matter.
    Obviously because women havent wanted to have sex with me.. or date me.

They cant understand how someone doesnt have options
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Insightful post. One of the more accurate things posted here outside the constant complaining and poor poor me attitudes.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Wrong...some women are even more clueless than men when it comes to dating.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Wrong...some women are even more clueless than men when it comes to dating.
    To be fair though on a woman that can be attractive
    But not for a guy

AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can have girls who are bad with guys too but they'll still have guys pursuing even if they act autistic. Some girl friends of mine are like this. Girls always complain that no guy up to their standards talk to them. Also a decent amount approach or throw out very strong hints to guys they're interested in.

Being a guy sucks sometimes for sure, I don't meet girls ever except at bars or off tinder bc I'm a STEMcell and the few interactions I have with any girls anymore are horrible for approaching. Girls also prefer to date through mutual connections or through some shared activity so if you don't have time for that and all your friends are stem cells you're phuked. It is nice being able to pick who you want to approach. What's big for guys and what sucks for girls is they basically have a 5-10 year window before their value plummets to chit. Sure they can still be hot after that window but they'll always be seen by high value guys as coming with at least some baggage. Guys don't have that constant pressure looming in the back of their mind about finding a girl by a certain age so they can get married and have kids

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The problem is if you are an awkward guy and date a girl who isn't outgoing and smart when it comes to dating, then it will just seem like an interview. The guy is supposed to do all the work, but if the girl doesn't help at all then what the **** is the point?

Dating in uncomfortable as fuk unless you get to no the girl a little before hand, and even then it can become awkward pretty quick. I really feel sorry for men who have it together and are trying to date these attractive girls who have 100 other options and look at their phone all the time. Or the ones who sit there and expect the guy to do all the talking where they just answer.

People need to realize that tinder and bars is not how you get girls. You are supposed to be mutually connected with them first through work, friends or a social activity. Cold approaching and bars should be last ****ing resort.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joshewah17 View Post
    Hey! Guess what? Even if you DO successfully pass on your genes, and the “beta *******s” that are too scared don’t, at the end of the day both of you are dead, and neither of you are going to care who passed on what genes.
    "Your Genes". Basically the genes you got from thousands of people before you that they passed to you. Beeing proud on passing your genes is just mumbo jumpo.

BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never did I say that I care about passing my genes on. I pretty much view life like you just said that is we are all going to die one day and none of this bs will matter. That also means I don't want to live a sad and lonely life complaining about things I have no control of like how society works or being scared to go out there and get what I want.

Originally Posted by BohemianSlav View Post
    Never did I say that I care about passing my genes on. I pretty much view life like you just said that is we are all going to die one day and none of this bs will matter. That also means I don't want to live a sad and lonely life complaining about things I have no control of like how society works or being scared to go out there and get what I want.
    You know, I actually agree with this.
    Good point

Originally Posted by RushEm View Post
    yeah but the point is they can only accept or reject whoever asks them out
    Meh, girls have agency too. They ask guys out all the time. In 2018 it’s just the way it is. The whole “sitting by the wall preening, hoping he notices” days are over, I’ve seen it myself.

_chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    #Savage #Threadkiller

Great input breh

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meh, girls have agency too. They ask guys out all the time. In 2018 it’s just the way it is. The whole “sitting by the wall preening, hoping he notices” days are over, I’ve seen it myself.
    Getting a man's attention is a separate skill from keeping it.

Moms used to teach their daughters this stuff. If you've ever been with a passive woman who doesn't notice when you need a shoulder rub or a cold beer, you know how doomed that woman is.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

Originally Posted by zeronotyethero View Post
    Eh, I see a girls options like a buffet. You don't have any say what's on the buffet, but there is still plenty of appetizing options and you can choose to ignore the groce crap.
    "It's actually the women that are the real choosers, not the men."
    "Guys choose who to approach, but that approach means nothing unless the woman consents to it, therefore it's the women who chooses if any relationship or sex even starts in the first place." I wholeheartedly agree with that statement

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are more than two perspectives OP. Like from a different view point, there are guys that really like that it works this way. Weather you choose to compete with those guys is inconsequential, especially since you have a negative attitude on the whole thing anyway.

"Guys choose who to approach, but that approach means nothing unless the woman consents to it, therefore it's the women who chooses if any relationship or sex even starts in the first place." I wholeheartedly agree with that statement

Women offer themselves up. Guys choose. Not every guy.

It's like you think there is only ever one or two girls wanting that same guy.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's a matter of preference, not choice.