ZZdenka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZZdenka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZZdenka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZZdenka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZZdenka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZZdenka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZZdenka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZZdenka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZZdenka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZZdenka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZZdenka is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation Bad genetics (shoulders to hips ratio) to compete? Bikini fitness (pics)

Hi everyone!

I love the look of bikini fitness and would like to prep for a competition myself. I went to see a coach and he told me I would need a slightly longer collar bones and slightly smaller hips - obviously, I can´t do anything with bones and it made me sad.

So is this really lost before the beginning itself? If I were to compete, I would love to give it my max, not to make a fool of myself, of course I always thought I have a "hourglass shape" and that is good Or can I fix this with proper training to broaden my shoulders and posing?

Currently, I have 163 cm and based on measurement I have 74 kg (from wich 21 kg of fat, cca 29%, lean body mass 52.1 kg and muscle mass 49.5 kg). TANITA measurement assessed I have a high volume of muscle.

I included some pictures so I hope they can help?

Many thanks for your answers!
    Attached Images

Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think you should talk to a different coach. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know the unwritten rules of bikini competitions, but I see no reason why you couldn't train, get your body where you want it to be, and compete.

okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, get a second opinion. Your shape is fabulous and that coach sounds like a complete weirdo.

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you wanna compete, you should compete! Work hard, be consistant, get yourself in shape and DO IT ZZ!!
    If you need a coach, then get a 2nd opinion; personally, I would do it all by yourself. It's not rocket nutrition; all the info/knowledge you need is in the stickies and posts right on this website.
    And don't worry about making a fool of yourself. The only way you will do that is if you back out of doing something you really want to do. I was worried about that too, for my first show but now I'm hooked and have 3 this year.
    About shape and proportions; remember, you will change as you lean out and look different than you do now. No, you cannot change bone length or insertion points but your shape will definitely change as you lean out.
    Read, learn, apply and ask questions...repeat
    Most of all, don't worry, have fun with the whole procedure.
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card