Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Fukkin lol@Tavarish dropping 60 g's on a backyard special Fire Salvaged TT Gallardo.

Not sheriff view whore or genuinely autistic, because he seems to be under the impression he actually got himself a steal.

Was initially kind of amped because I thought it was perhaps a well-built Underground Racing TT G with excellent
    build quality and potential.

Left with my sides in euphoria because he actually bought a b.s. story with a 10 year old lambo that was ghetto rigged like a 93 CRX.

The best part?

https://www.copart.com/lot/30560306/Photos

Phucking lol@minor fire damage from a few drops of e85 from a faulty fuel rail.

Would love to find out how hard the backyard flipper that sold it to him is laughing right about now.

ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I wonder if he was aware or is now reading his comments and crying.

YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungSodomy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ppantera View Post
    I wonder if he was aware or is now reading his comments and crying.
    Definitely not aware. His first 2 videos he was amped as **** like a nubile schoolgirl saying how much of a deal he got.

I'm thinking this was a strong impulse auction buy...nobody in their right mind would have done it after seeing that picture gallery, which
    completely contradicts the story he's trying to feed his viewers.

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mm. Last time I looked the car should be worth maybe 120-130k $. I suppose it could be fixed for 60 even without an engine. It's not a 'deal' but it's not an outrageous price either.

Hate the paint and rims though. And it's a ten year old Audi at the end of the day, I'm sniffing around but not pulling the trigger anytime soon, just think these are way over valued at the moment.
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saw 10 seconds of a different vid from him and was done. Cringeworthy ******* like a lot of other recent youtubers with car channels.

Not sure how youtube revenue works but my hunch says these type of guys purposefully get themselves into trouble because the revenue from views more than makes up for it.

Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    Mm. Last time I looked the car should be worth maybe 120-130k $. I suppose it could be fixed for 60 even without an engine. It's not a 'deal' but it's not an outrageous price either.

Hate the paint and rims though. And it's a ten year old Audi at the end of the day, I'm sniffing around but not pulling the trigger anytime soon, just think these are way over valued at the moment.
    120-130k is assuming a clean title Gallardo in good physical and mechanical shape.

This is a salvaged title (fire, at that), which drops the value a good 50-80 percent based on the actual detracted value incurred from the damage by the insurance company.

In addition, based on the previous photos which Tavarish never released, he did not indeed buy it from the original build owner, but rather another re-seller who purchased the car pieced off in crates who attempted to assemble and restore it on a Honda Civic budget. Which explains the slew of connected/disconnected speaker wires and VatoZone hosing throughout.

Even assuming a miracle that half the parts/electrical components aren't fried and still actually work, he's going to be spending hundreds if not thousands of hours trying to sort out what goes where and how things all work together.

It can cost 20k+ just to fix a hydraulic assembly for the drop top on a classic american car...guess how much that'd be for an italian exotic?

He essentially dropped 60g's on good lambo interior trim and a set of curbed rims with expensive tires.

Originally Posted by PuristBrah View Post
    Saw 10 seconds of a different vid from him and was done. Cringeworthy ******* like a lot of other recent youtubers with car channels.

Not sure how youtube revenue works but my hunch says these type of guys purposefully get themselves into trouble because the revenue from views more than makes up for it.
    You're right. Youtube landscape is pure cancer, and almost everything is a cookie cutter clone of another. He's a blatant plagarist of Hoovie Garage's swag down to the clickbait titles.

I'm assuming you're correct that this was probably a calculated business decision based off projected Youtube channel growth, as reflected by the increase in views he's getting just off the Lambo intro vids.

Still think he's a complete *******/soyboy who got rekt on the transaction though.

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YungSodomy View Post
    120-130k is assuming a clean title Gallardo in good physical and mechanical shape.

This is a salvaged title (fire, at that), which drops the value a good 50-80 percent based on the actual detracted value incurred from the damage by the insurance company.

In addition, based on the previous photos which Tavarish never released, he did not indeed buy it from the original build owner, but rather another re-seller who purchased the car pieced off in crates who attempted to assemble and restore it on a Honda Civic budget. Which explains the slew of connected/disconnected speaker wires and VatoZone hosing throughout.

Even assuming a miracle that half the parts/electrical components aren't fried and still actually work, he's going to be spending hundreds if not thousands of hours trying to sort out what goes where and how things all work together.

It can cost 20k+ just to fix a hydraulic assembly for the drop top on a classic american car...guess how much that'd be for an italian exotic?

He essentially dropped 60g's on good lambo interior trim and a set of curbed rims with expensive tires.
    Maybe, but chassis looks straight, if it's 'just' an engine bay fire I just don't see how it could not be worth at least 100k, the market is stupid hot at the mo. I've never seen even an 02 at that price last 2 years. If he knows what he is doing I think he might be able to get the parts for 50 ish, perhaps 500 man hours..
    You aren't going to spend much less than 60 on any condition lambo these days, like I say he didn't get a deal, but it's not a rip off either
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Youtube car channels are cancer. He will easily make his money back with ad revenue from all the clickbait videos he makes where he talks about bull**** for 10 minutes.

twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you guys are over-estimating how much revenue people get from Youtube these days.. this will be the worst financial decision of his life, and he's never going to be able to sell that car.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The car is salvaged/ fire damage, its not worth sh*t. From what I can tell in his first two 30 minute videos, he sees all the sh*t thats wrong with it, knowing its a huge project. Im not seeing where he seems ignorant to the facts.

I will say, Im a bit confused as to why he sold cars he owned to buy this sh*t though. These type of youtube channels typically buy a crazy project car to post daily updates on and get views. I would immediately assume thats what he did.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by twiceasnice View Post
    I think you guys are over-estimating how much revenue people get from Youtube these days.. this will be the worst financial decision of his life, and he's never going to be able to sell that car.
    donaldtrumpwrong.gif

Laying back in the cut StallionRx's Avatar
    StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That car is pretty rare with a 6 speed, but hes in way over his head with how much work needs to be done to get that car up to even decent condition.

StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just spent more time watching that vid...

That car is phucked. Looks like an absolute nightmare to fix.

The pics from the auction show the car without the engine. So they crated the engine, then sold it to someone else and they reinstalled it, but couldn't finish it?

Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    Maybe, but chassis looks straight, if it's 'just' an engine bay fire I just don't see how it could not be worth at least 100k, the market is stupid hot at the mo. I've never seen even an 02 at that price last 2 years. If he knows what he is doing I think he might be able to get the parts for 50 ish, perhaps 500 man hours..
    You aren't going to spend much less than 60 on any condition lambo these days, like I say he didn't get a deal, but it's not a rip off either
    I have no idea how mechanically inclined he is, but that car is a mess. The electrical system alone would take forever to figure out...plus your dealing with someone elses half assed work. Jacked up convertible top mechanism, jacked up clutch, electrical NIGHTMARE, body damage, rear main seal leak(?), and who knows what else.

I have no idea the mileage on that car, but in mint condition he might get around 120k with low mileage and a CLEAN title. This thing is an abortion that should be sent to the crusher. Parts are expensive for any lambo and Gallardos and no exception.

I can't believe someone would even want to work on that.
    Last edited by StallionRx; 02-24-2018 at 06:23 PM.

Originally Posted by StallionRx View Post
    Just spent more time watching that vid...

That car is phucked. Looks like an absolute nightmare to fix.

The pics from the auction show the car without the engine. So they crated the engine, then sold it to someone else and they reinstalled it, but couldn't finish it?

Precisely what happened. It was originally picked up by a reseller who took it upon himself to put all the parts back on the car, with zero knowledge on the actual car itself. Just basically in order to get the car to crank over and that's it.

Pretty evident after watching the vid, as most of the wires were still unconnected, with a slew of new generic ebay speaker wires and hosing. No real car aficionado would rig an exotic like a backyard 240sx, let alone a lambo.

So he essentially bought from another flipper who presented himself as the original builder, and embellished the story about the fire damage to make it seem less severe than it actually was. Based on the previous auction pics and what was presented in the video, it appears a good majority of the paint was ghetto touched up/ resprayed by the guy as well.

Absolute haram. And Tavarish is even more of an asswipe for not doing any homework on it. Again, this is all assuming the youtube revenue won't recoup a majority of the time and losses he'll incur with this build.

ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    About a month into it, he's gained 100k subs and gets more views than he's ever gotten before. The only downside is that the last two videos have become unbearable to watch. I mean fifteen minutes on getting your wheels powder coated to look like they're plasti dipped gloss black? GTFO!
    ~Intermittent Fasting Crew~

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ILLuSioNzX View Post
    I mean fifteen minutes on getting your wheels powder coated to look like they're plasti dipped gloss black? GTFO!
    Gotta stretch it out lol

Been following the whole series, he's made some progress...haven't watched today's episode yet.

I've been reading his articles/watching his stuff since the old days when he was still with Jalopnik and bought that cheap S500.

I don't understand the hate/jealousy. Some of you don't even know how to change spark plugs on your mom's Kia Rio but want to criticize a guy for buying a cheap lambo to work on? It's his money, his time, and it's an interesting challenge to see if a regular guy can get it working.
    Last edited by Jax05; 03-14-2018 at 11:26 AM.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    Gotta stretch it out lol

Been following the whole series, he's made some progress...haven't watched today's episode yet.

I've been reading his articles/watching his stuff since the old days when he was still with Jalopnik and bought that cheap S500.

I don't understand the hate/jealousy. Some of you don't even know how to change spark plugs on your mom's Kia Rio but want to criticize a guy for buying a cheap lambo to work on? It's his money, his time, and it's an interesting challenge to see if a regular guy can get it working.
    I used to think his articles on Jalopnik were too much 'click-bait', when he acted like people cross shopped Camrys and S500's. However once he went FT Youtube, it's like he went full-retard. This is a whole new level of low for him. Wait till you see the more recent episodes and realize that he's doing things just for views. I.e. he used a ford gas cap and filler neck, when he could have just ordered one that would fit his car's filler neck for $75 off of eBay.
    ~Intermittent Fasting Crew~

Registered Procrastinator cavfiredesire's Avatar
    cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Same kind of hate Chris of B is for Build got when he bought the evora. Now look at what he was able to accomplish, and he is a hack for the most part.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ILLuSioNzX View Post
    I used to think his articles on Jalopnik were too much 'click-bait', when he acted like people cross shopped Camrys and S500's. However once he went FT Youtube, it's like he went full-retard. This is a whole new level of low for him. Wait till you see the more recent episodes and realize that he's doing things just for views. I.e. he used a ford gas cap and filler neck, when he could have just ordered one that would fit his car's filler neck for $75 off of eBay.
    I'm guessing he's just doing what it takes to get and keep views so he can do this full time.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

350PIECES is just really nice. (+1000) 350PIECES is just really nice. (+1000) 350PIECES is just really nice. (+1000) 350PIECES is just really nice. (+1000) 350PIECES is just really nice. (+1000) 350PIECES is just really nice. (+1000) 350PIECES is just really nice. (+1000) 350PIECES is just really nice. (+1000) 350PIECES is just really nice. (+1000) 350PIECES is just really nice. (+1000) 350PIECES is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm guessing he's just doing what it takes to get and keep views so he can do this full time.
    I agree.

I'd rather watch someone use their ingenuity than use correct parts off a shelf.

waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sheriff view whore or genuinely autistic, because he seems to be under the impression he actually got himself a steal.

Was initially kind of amped because I thought it was perhaps a well-built Underground Racing TT G with excellent
    build quality and potential.

Left with my sides in euphoria because he actually bought a b.s. story with a 10 year old lambo that was ghetto rigged like a 93 CRX.

The best part?

https://www.copart.com/lot/30560306/Photos

Phucking lol@minor fire damage from a few drops of e85 from a faulty fuel rail.

Would love to find out how hard the backyard flipper that sold it to him is laughing right about now.
    You missed the point of his channel. The entire point of his channel and his projects IS that he bought the least conditioned piece of junk so he can try to save it with a (hopefully cheap) rebuild.
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320

Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    You missed the point of his channel. The entire point of his channel and his projects IS that he bought the least conditioned piece of junk so he can try to save it with a (hopefully cheap) rebuild.
    Ive actually watched every video the guy has posted since and Ive actually taken a liking to him. I give him credit for what hes trying to accomplish, but dude needs to get on the ball and stop messing around with dumb stuff i.e....painting the intake manifold, powder coating the wheels etc.

I give him an A for effort, but some of his decisions are just ridiculous. Filler neck from an explorer? Seriously? Im sure it could work, but why take a chance? These cars can be so finicky plus with that electrical rats nest hes got to work through why would you bother with stupid parts. Then trying to torque those home depot screws to 50 ft lbs last night.....bruh.

All in all hes keeping my interest and I wish him well. Hope he builds it back right. I hate half ass work.

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive actually watched every video the guy has posted since and Ive actually taken a liking to him. I give him credit for what hes trying to accomplish, but dude needs to get on the ball and stop messing around with dumb stuff i.e....painting the intake manifold, powder coating the wheels etc.

I give him an A for effort, but some of his decisions are just ridiculous. Filler neck from an explorer? Seriously? Im sure it could work, but why take a chance? These cars can be so finicky plus with that electrical rats nest hes got to work through why would you bother with stupid parts. Then trying to torque those home depot screws to 50 ft lbs last night.....bruh.

All in all hes keeping my interest and I wish him well. Hope he builds it back right. I hate half ass work.

I am pretty sure it won't end well and he knows it. Wiring alone will be nightmare, re-routing the whole intercooler.

Things like wire brushing seized clutch plates....lets put gold reflector tape and clean the engine, get wheels coated cause priorities, ford fuel filler cap...

To me its clearly just milk it till he recovers the 60K he paid for with youtube videos.

I looked at his other content on channel and not one "project car" has he ever finished.

Originally Posted by Carbonfibre View Post

To me its clearly just milk it till he recovers the 60K he paid for with youtube videos.
    Appears he may just get the last laugh. Clearly his subs have grown exponentially since the acquisition, and I've estimated well over $6k in youtube revenue in just over 2 weeks of his plebian backyard vatozone fixes.

Just can't stand the fact every youtube restoration channel has become a clear battle of the carbon copies all the way down to the presentation/cut sequences/mannerisms. And Tavarish has plagarized Hoovie's entire style. But that's how ch1t works with market saturation.

Would not surprise me to see these money hoars start doing ASMR tapping videos with ceramic valve covers and wire brushes soon.

Originally Posted by Carbonfibre View Post
    I am pretty sure it won't end well and he knows it. Wiring alone will be nightmare, re-routing the whole intercooler.

Things like wire brushing seized clutch plates....lets put gold reflector tape and clean the engine, get wheels coated cause priorities, ford fuel filler cap...

I looked at his other content on channel and not one "project car" has he ever finished.
    At one point I was thinking he should just scrap the whole turbo build and try to go back to stock, but I dont think he has the parts for that and has pretty much zero budget. At some point this project is going to require serious money and it will probably come down to a part he can't get at home depot, harbour freight or a junkyard thats lambo exclusive and the price will KO him. He better hope he keeps pulling subs.

I did see someone else mention hes never finished a build. It seems like he knows just enough to get himself in trouble.

twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watched all the vids so far, even if he does fix it, it's going to be some frankencar nightmare that no one is going to touch with a 40ft clown pole; so I hope he plans on keeping it for life or he'll end up doing some kind of insurance fraud.

Also his merch he's trying to push is just pure cringeworthy, who the fuk is going to buy let alone wear a shirt that says 'I am the warranty' ....

rfp is a name known to all. (+5000) rfp is a name known to all. (+5000) rfp is a name known to all. (+5000) rfp is a name known to all. (+5000) rfp is a name known to all. (+5000) rfp is a name known to all. (+5000) rfp is a name known to all. (+5000) rfp is a name known to all. (+5000) rfp is a name known to all. (+5000) rfp is a name known to all. (+5000) rfp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Expected an is swap lol...

some tough fukkin crowd...lol, but then again i forget everyone on forums is an expert in something.

only problem i have so far with his project is using "hardware store" bolt for the clutch

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At one point I was thinking he should just scrap the whole turbo build and try to go back to stock, but I dont think he has the parts for that and has pretty much zero budget. At some point this project is going to require serious money and it will probably come down to a part he can't get at home depot, harbour freight or a junkyard thats lambo exclusive and the price will KO him. He better hope he keeps pulling subs.

I did see someone else mention hes never finished a build. It seems like he knows just enough to get himself in trouble.

Going back to stock first would be the most logical solution.

That turbo kit is apparently by enzo racing. (http://tunedbyenzo.com/lamborghini-gallardo-v10-1200r/)

He could just sell off the part from the kit and use that to rebuilt the car back to stock.

Tightening the clutch bolts could been 5 minute email to Spec.

Lol I keep watching his content, after few videos it feels like that car will never run again.

Maybe he is trolling at this point gotta pump out videos daily.

As for the other projects he has done. This video sums it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9kCWleQOaM

some tough fukkin crowd...lol, but then again i forget everyone on forums is an expert in something.

only problem i have so far with his project is using "hardware store" bolt for the clutch

Because regular mechanic can rebuild twin turbo kits in their garage. Its that easy.

Professional shops charge $10K+ plus for install.
    Last edited by Carbonfibre; 03-15-2018 at 08:25 AM.