Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RushEm View Post
    lmao, just LMAO @ the majority of men being painted as murderous rapists. You know you have little to no problems when you have to resort to such a level of delusion. Jesus christ
    You're locked in a room with 100 other men, all of them bigger and stronger than you. You are forced interact with them on varying levels. You know that 10% would rape you if given the chance, but you are not privy to the knowledge of which ones they are. Are you honestly saying that you wouldn't feel even an inkling of fear and trepidation about your interactions with them? That you wouldn't question their intentions, or feel apprehension about what may or may not happen?

Thats what life is like for females. No one is saying the majority of dudes are inherently predatory. But the spectrum of predatory behaviour is a large one, and a portion of men ARE creeps at best and monsters at worst. Statistically, 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys are sexually molested as children. Thats a pretty high number of victims...it ain't one or two men doing all these effed up things. And thats just talking about children, not women...obviously men who prey on kids is the worst thing imaginable, so thats why I'm using that example because a lot of guys ITT like dismiss crimes against women. Replace women with kids, and you might be able to see that there are A LOT of predators out there.

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WinoCat View Post
    Diagnosed Complex PTSD - I assure you, based on my experiences, my fear and feelings are quite normal. I've experienced sexual assault as a child, full on rape (twice by men I didn't know, and repeatedly by someone I was in an abusive common-law relationship with - thankfully got out of that one alive) I'm not even putting into consideration the hundreds of times I've been catcalled in my 33 years, the dozens of times I've been groped by strange men, the handful of times I've been followed home from the mall or work, or the countless times I've been told, in many different ways, that I somehow could have and should have avoided being put into those situations.

Not every woman has to go through all of things I listed above, thankfully. But every woman has had to deal with men being creeps at some point in her life. Ask any woman ITT - bet she can't tell you one female acquaintance that has never felt uncomfortable or unsafe because of a man. Your mom, sister, daughter, niece, co-worker and friend...they all have a story. Guaranf*ckingteed.
    Sorry to hear that you had to go through all that but why do you believe a lot of women dress provocative ? not trying to judge but if they fear getting raped wouldn't they try to dress more modest ? (again not trying to sound like an ass )
    Love Taylor Swift crew

Physicist in the Gym HerrPeterson's Avatar
    HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gios View Post
    Every man's a creep except Chad
    Fixed
    *Anti-Feminism Crew*
    *Fake Teds Crew*
    *Toxic Masculinity Crew*
    *In Arnold We Trust Crew*

Aspiring Whoremaxxer

"Phuck physics. Get biceps." - Albert Einstein

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JD805 View Post
    I can't think of anything a woman could possibly complain about.
    That's because you've never talked to a woman before, TimOP. Female miscers don't count.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gharamlifter View Post
    "Men are scared of getting laughed at. Women are afraid of being killed" - Margaret Atgelou
    well then dont fuking laugh bish
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Buying makeup srs that chit is expensive. Fuking lol at having to buy loads of that chit
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Buying makeup srs that chit is expensive. Fuking lol at having to buy loads of that chit
    Srs.
    At my mother in law's house once. She pulls out a tiny paper bag telling me what a bargain she got. Couple of bits of make up. Nearly three hundy. She was so excited. How much is this chit normally?!

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Srs.
    At my mother in law's house once. She pulls out a tiny paper bag telling me what a bargain she got. Couple of bits of make up. Nearly three hundy. She was so excited. How much is this chit normally?!
    I work in a pharmacy and I see these ladies spend 100 to 200 dollars on just makeup. Imagine how much these people spend and a makeup only place like Sephora. Thinking about that amount makes my eyes pop out

edit: the most I've spent on a clothing accessory is $150 dollars for some shoes and these women spend that and more for some fuking makeup just lmao
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Diagnosed Complex PTSD - I assure you, based on my experiences, my fear and feelings are quite normal. I've experienced sexual assault as a child, full on rape (twice by men I didn't know, and repeatedly by someone I was in an abusive common-law relationship with - thankfully got out of that one alive) I'm not even putting into consideration the hundreds of times I've been catcalled in my 33 years, the dozens of times I've been groped by strange men, the handful of times I've been followed home from the mall or work, or the countless times I've been told, in many different ways, that I somehow could have and should have avoided being put into those situations.

Not every woman has to go through all of things I listed above, thankfully. But every woman has had to deal with men being creeps at some point in her life. Ask any woman ITT - bet she can't tell you one female acquaintance that has never felt uncomfortable or unsafe because of a man. Your mom, sister, daughter, niece, co-worker and friend...they all have a story. Guaranf*ckingteed.
    Absolutely fair.

My personal experiences lead me to not go out at night without my partner. I could imagine your experiences will lead to different for sure, and I'm sorry for what has happened to you.

But considering this is a that about women in general, I don't think women in general need to or should fear men in general on a daily basis

I work in a pharmacy and I see these ladies spend 100 to 200 dollars on just makeup. Imagine how much these people spend and a makeup only place like Sephora. Thinking about that amount makes my eyes pop out

edit: the most I've spent on a clothing accessory is $150 dollars for some shoes and these women spend that and more for some fuking makeup just lmao
    Yeah her chit was just from the pharmacy. I'm sitting there like wtf. Luckily she has another daughter in law who gets this now. I've all but been forgotten about lmao

Yeah her chit was just from the pharmacy. I'm sitting there like wtf. Luckily she has another daughter in law who gets this now. I've all but been forgotten about lmao
    Doesn't makeup ruin your face? Then you have to put on more makeup to cover your ruined face, it's a vicious circle stay woke
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Doesn't makeup ruin your face? Then you have to put on more makeup to cover your ruined face, it's a vicious circle stay woke
    fk knows. Her daughter's a cakeface and an acneface, but I don't know which way around it happened

fk knows. Her daughter's a cakeface and an acneface, but I don't know which way around it happened
    Sad! Great conversation see you tomorrow
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sad! Great conversation see you tomorrow
    LMAO...i do this all the time when i can't keep the small talk flowing.

WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WinoCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JD805 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you had to go through all that but why do you believe a lot of women dress provocative ? not trying to judge but if they fear getting raped wouldn't they try to dress more modest ? (again not trying to sound like an ass )
    Do you honestly believe that men only rape women who dress a certain way? That there is some sort of "rapist code" that they abide by? The second time I was raped, I was wearing sweatpants and a hoody at a friends get-together. I was not even slightly suggestive in my dress attire or attitude. It still happened.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah because i'm sure so many women are getting raped. Why is that so many women have rape stories? I know it does happen but jesus christ i can't even imagine it happening to 5% of women like has been said in this thread. Brb thousands or millions of women getting raped. I seriously doubt this. Where is the proof?

Only in this thread are 10% of men rapists. Further proof to not go near any female unless they really like you. Now i know why men don't talk to women that much anymore.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Yeah because i'm sure so many women are getting raped. Why is that so many women have rape stories? I know it does happen but jesus christ i can't even imagine it happening to 5% of women like has been said in this thread. Brb thousands or millions of women getting raped. I seriously doubt this. Where is the proof?

Only in this thread are 10% of men rapists. Further proof to not go near any female unless they really like you. Now i know why men don't talk to women that much anymore.
    https://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/...violence_0.pdf

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/vic...exual-violence

https://www.sexassault.ca/statistics.htm

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/statistics.php

threw in some statistics for US/UK/Canada for ya. A lot of these numbers are based on reported rapes only, not counting the ones where women can't or don't come forward.

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women have it far worse than men. A man can be anything he wants to be. Looks do not restrict a man. A wealthy man is a successful man. An ugly woman is pretty much fukt from birth and is gonna have to settle for a troglodyte of a man.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    https://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/...violence_0.pdf

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/vic...exual-violence

https://www.sexassault.ca/statistics.htm

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/statistics.php

threw in some statistics for US/UK/Canada for ya. A lot of these numbers are based on reported rapes only, not counting the ones where women can't or don't come forward.

So 10% of women are getting sexually assaulted every year. That is still a small amount considering the population of the world. 10% of people smoke as well and you hardly ever see smokers. Sure they are around but it's not like they are that common.

And most of this is probably happening in larger cities. I seriously doubt normal sized towns and cities are seeing anywhere near this much sexual assault.

Sexual assault is definitely a problem in this degenerative society, but let's not act like this is a huge problem. Again most of this is happening in larger cities where the crime rate and population is much higher.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL at comparing office gossip and occasional sexual harassment to what the average man faces. Most men settle and can't even get dates or sex. Most men are much worst socially than women. Most men have to work hard in the gym just to look decent. Most men have to put in most (if not all the effort) to find a woman. All women have to do is look decent and be present. I am a good looking dude, but guess what, it has got me nothing, because men have to put in a **** load of effort for things in life. I would kill just to be able to put myself out there for attention, because i get none.
    I am genuinely not writing this to be a dick, but I've seen your posts around the misc. If you posts are a genuine reflection of your real life personality, then IMO the probable reason why you get no attention is probably due to your social skills.

You've interacted with someone who said they were a rape victim ITT with absolutely no empathy or gentleness. Other posts you make seem to give me a vibe of bitterness and angst.

How much do you socialize in places where there are plenty of women?
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So 10% of women are getting sexually assaulted every year. That is still a small amount considering the population of the world. 10% of people smoke as well and you hardly ever see smokers. Sure they are around but it's not like they are that common.
    Let's say the stats are accurate.

I have no idea why you think that 10% of 7 billion is a small amount, that would be 700 million people a year.

That is literally more than double the entire population of the USA, and you consider that small?
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Let's say the stats are accurate.

I have no idea why you think that 10% of 7 billion is a small amount, that would be 700 million people a year.

That is literally more than double the entire population of the USA, and you consider that small?
    Yep ^^^^

And thats only counting female victims. Add in male victims, child victims....and the fact that 99% of perpetrators are men....thats a lot of effed up men walking around free. If you (eod8989) can't be bothered about that....then I dunno man, you're part of the problem. Rape and molestation is a HUGE issue that faces men, women and children alike....I don't see how you can't acknowledge that. Chit needs to stop, point blank but unfortunately it won't stop until other men start holding each other accountable. Not all rapes are violent creeps hiding in back alleyways....the majority are committed by someone you know personally. Guaranteed most guys have someone in their personal life that has done some questionable chit at best, but horrible chit at worst. You see it every day. Denying that its a problem, or serious enough of a problem....makes you part of the problem.

Yep ^^^^

And thats only counting female victims. Add in male victims, child victims....and the fact that 99% of perpetrators are men....thats a lot of effed up men walking around free. If you (eod8989) can't be bothered about that....then I dunno man, you're part of the problem. Rape and molestation is a HUGE issue that faces men, women and children alike....I don't see how you can't acknowledge that. Chit needs to stop, point blank but unfortunately it won't stop until other men start holding each other accountable. Not all rapes are violent creeps hiding in back alleyways....the majority are committed by someone you know personally. Guaranteed most guys have someone in their personal life that has done some questionable chit at best, but horrible chit at worst. You see it every day. Denying that its a problem, or serious enough of a problem....makes you part of the problem.
    I don't think it's as bad as the statistics show though. Aren't sexual assault cases different than actually rape? Plus there isn't proof of it all. I know people irl who have been molested so i know the damage it does. I think it is fukked up. I just don't think that it happens that often, and i definitely do not think anywhere close to 10% of people get raped.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

I don't think it's as bad as the statistics show though. Aren't sexual assault cases different than actually rape? Plus there isn't proof of it all. I know people irl who have been molested so i know the damage it does. I think it is fukked up. I just don't think that it happens that often, and i definitely do not think anywhere close to 10% of people get raped.
    Statistics usually show the REPORTED assaults. There is no way to estimate how many victims don't come forward. I know its hard to comprehend, but it quite likely occurs even more than the statistics suggest. Your opinions are based on your experiences....but statistics, from multiple sources including law enforcement, hospital records, convictions etc...show that the numbers are there. Facts don't lie.

Statistics usually show the REPORTED assaults. There is no way to estimate how many victims don't come forward. I know its hard to comprehend, but it quite likely occurs even more than the statistics suggest. Your opinions are based on your experiences....but statistics, from multiple sources including law enforcement, hospital records, convictions etc...show that the numbers are there. Facts don't lie.
    It is what it is i guess. I still can't comprehend 5 or even 10% of women getting raped a year, but i don't care enough about the subject to research it any further.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

You also have to keep in mind that reported rapes aren't always really rape.

Regardless, your assertion that what women have bad is everyone woman has to walk around constantly fearing men is false.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HC View Post
    are you guys like 12? oh lol this is misc..
    man...mah gurl
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.