Closed Thread
    legendoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The best split/upper lower program out there?

What are the best upper/lower or a 4-day split program out there, specially for beginners/intermediate?

Have looked at the f5 upper/lower, looks quiet good.

Some other good programs?

Conner95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by legendoo View Post
    What are the best upper/lower or a 4-day split program out there, specially for beginners/intermediate?

Have looked at the f5 upper/lower, looks quiet good.

Some other good programs?
    Start with the f5 novice if you're a beginner.

I did that for 5-6 months and just started the f5 upper/lower last week. Its kicking my ass.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You've already made this thread and got a perfectly good answer.

I'm going to start handing out bans...