CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up CoddNattys log. Return of the physique.

Hello bruhs, here to receive some motivation on my journey, and hopefully dish some out to a few of you .Damn fam, it’s been too long, I am back in the gym after about a year. Back got tore up... long story, it is good now, yet I got hella fat.. stats: 5’8ish 240lbs. This means it is time for a cut! Assuming my TDEE is about 2900kcals, so going to start with a daily intake of 2500kcal, with at least 190g of protein a day. In college now, so I will be taking it day by day instead of prepping like I used to. Watch out fam, the fish is going from fat to stage ready this year. Workouts will be M-F before class. Will train for approximately 1.5 hours and will focus workouts around progressive overload. Reps between 4-6 per set with the exception of Friday where I will work on my weak points in the higher rep ranges (10-12). 5min stationery bike for warm up each day. Workout split: Chest. Back. Shoulders. Legs. Arms and weak points. Rest. Rest. Supplement I am taking: 5g creatine monohydrate (post wo), 7gBCAA (pre wo), Nitrafelx (you know), and some ON whey(post wo). I will post measurements when I find a tape measure.
    BREAM Team
    US Navy

CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoddNATTY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ordered a body tape yesterday and am expecting it in the mail today. I plan to make Friday’s official weigh in days as well as key measurements to better tack progress. I am also probably going to log the weight I lift in my compound working sets to I can track the return of my strength. This week is showing me I am definitely not as strong as I was, which is to be expected.
    BREAM Team
    US Navy

First official measurements I will be using as my baseline as of today.
    2/23/18
    weight-241.8
    waist- 44
    arm-16.5
    thigh-28.5
    neck-16
    BREAM Team
    US Navy

Week 1 done. Current high for big lifts.
    Inlince bench- 205x5
    Flat bench- 235x5
    Deadlift 305x5
    Squats- 245x5
    Shoulder press 75lb Dummy’s x5
    BREAM Team
    US Navy

Joined a new gym this week (it just opened), so of course, I’m training through the weekend. Really nice new equipment; unfortunately, there are no real bodybuilders here. On the bright side, it will be easy to be king of this **** in a few months, and I hope to convert a few to the ever enlightening path of gains!
    BREAM Team
    US Navy

Shoulders day! Keeping the nose to the grind stone, day by day, getting closer. I’m thinking by the time I make it there will be a million posts in here (all by me)... anyone lurking in here 👀
    BREAM Team
    US Navy

So after a few days at the new gym, I have to say I like it. The equipment is nice. They have some funky sh!t, like some futuristic hack squat machine this is just about useless. My only complaint is the training staff is comparable to a team of used car salesman. Seriously they push the training package hard. Fine, what ever.. I have yet to see a trainer that actually looks like they train themselves though. I feel like there hiring ad went something like this “are you a female who’s butt is ~7/10 in yoga pants and don’t have a gut, wear lots of makeup, and like to do your hair every day? We are hiring. Guys... are you at least 6 foot, appear skinny in baggy sweats, and use over use words like: bro, cool, right on dude, it’s all about the cardio... well guess what, we are hiring!”
    BREAM Team
    US Navy

Week two in the books baby! Short report card, if you will of the progress.
    LIFTS:
    Incline bench- 205 x 4 (-1 rep)
    Flat bench - 235 x 5
    Deadlifts - 315 x 4 (+10lbs)
    Squats- 245 x 5
    Db shoulder press - 70s x5 (-10lbs)

Weight 238lbs (-3.8lbs)
    waist - 44
    arm- 17 (+.5in)
    thigh- 27.5 (-1in)
    neck- 16
    BREAM Team