Slickdude2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do I improve my physique?

A pic of my current state is linked as an attachment.

So I have been cutting and have managed to cut from 168 lbs @ 5ft 6" to 160.9 lbs. I eat clean most of the time. I have a cheat meal once a week, but I am still sure that I am in a calorie deficit, because I keep track of my calories using MyFitnessPal.

My daily goal is to eat:
    Protein: 113g
    Carbs: 150g
    Fats: 50g
    Sugar: 56g - I try to keep this well low to around 36g
    Sodium: 2300mg

When training I combine cardio with weights:

Workout #1
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Cardio:
    Tredmill (30 mins)

Weights:
    Chest - Bench Press + Incline, Flys & Seated machine press
    Biceps - Incline Dumbell Hammer curl, Incline Dumbell curl  & EZ-bar curl
    Triceps - Close grip bench & dips

Workout #2
    Cardio:
    Tredmill (30 mins)

Weights:
    Abs/Core
    Chest - Press ups & Bench Press / + Incline
    Biceps - EZ-bar curl
    Triceps - Close grip bench & dips
    Legs - Smith machine calve raises
    Workout #3
    Cardio:
    Tredmill (30 mins)

Weights:
    Abs/Core
    Triceps - Close grip bench + Dips
    Biceps - EZ-bar curls
    Lats - Lat Pull-down
    Legs - Smith machine calve raises

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

NUTRITION

This is the largest factor in your success, learn the basics to get started and then move into more advanced if needed.

BASICS
    Spoiler!

Sources and More Information

TRAINING

Start with a solid beginner routine, these are designed to get the most for you; they are designed by professionals and use progressive overload. Read through them and pick the one you like most, follow it as it is written.

Why You Should Not Make Your Own Routine
    How To Perform Basic Lifts

Routines
    Starting Strength
    BabyLover's Starting Strength
    AllPro's Beginner Routine
    StrongLifts 5x5
    IceCream Fitness 5x5
    Fierce 5
    Coolcicada's Push Pull Legs

Calisthenics routines
    Spoiler!

SUPPLEMENTS

Remember one thing, supplements are only that; they supplement something and are never meant to be replacements. A multivitamin will not replace fruits and vegetables, a fat burner will not replace a caloric deficit, and a meal replacement is not meant to be your only source of calories.

This is a brief run down of the 'basics', for further breakdowns of specific ingredients (like Yohimbe, Forskolin, Glycerol, ect) more research on your part would be needed.

Protein
    Spoiler!

Multi-Vitamins
    Spoiler!

Fish Oil
    Spoiler!

Creatine
    Spoiler!

BCAAs
    Spoiler!

Fat Burners
    Spoiler!

Pre-Workouts
    Spoiler!

Meal Replacements/Mass Gainer
    Spoiler!

CLA
    Spoiler!

Glutamine
    Spoiler!
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get on a proven workout program. Second, ditch the cheat meal and incorporate foods you enjoy into your daily foods.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Skinnyfat so keep cutting. Typical skinnyfat protocol is to cut to ~15% then lean bulk. Start lifting right away if you haven't already.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Vandeman17 View Post
    Get on a proven workout program. Second, ditch the cheat meal and incorporate foods you enjoy into your daily foods.
    This ^^^ (on spread.)

OP, Pick a workout that gbullock32 included in his post. The fact that the ONLY leg work you do is calf raises screams that your workout is bad.

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slickdude2000 View Post
    A pic of my current state is linked as an attachment.

My daily goal is to eat:
    Protein: 113g
    Carbs: 150g
    Fats: 50g
    This is roughly 1500 calories, not nearly enough calories. Forget about "eating clean" that's pure broscience BS. You're LBM is very low, you are skinny fat, you need to eat more and get on a good lifting program.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

Slickdude2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 17 years old atm nearly 18, can someone redirect me to a good workout program for my current state? I'll ensure I come back and upload my progress.

Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Slickdude2000 View Post
    I'm 17 years old atm nearly 18, can someone redirect me to a good workout program for my current state? I'll ensure I come back and upload my progress.
    I love 5/3/1 Boring but Big.

Most will recommend something like starting strength.

As we diet I would seek out a personal trainer/coach with a nutritional background. I think it would be worth every cent. I have notice food/nutrition is like religion on here and I stay clear of the topic.
    “No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” Socrates

You can see lifting videos and follow me on instagram @zacherymassey