Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Prepping for my first comp!

Hey Ladies!
    Just looking for some advice on comp prep.
    I have a coach but I think it is invaluable to get extra help from current and former competitors considering I am new to this whole world of competing.
    I am planning to compete in the Bikini Diva WBFF PRO/AM Gold Coast Show Australia on October 13th 2018.
    That roughly gives me 33 weeks prep time to go.
    I only just started training 12 weeks ago and now that we have shed away the fat we can see what im working with.

My trainer is thinking at this stage we up my cals and do a sort of mini bulk to just keep building some muscle and come back and cut down closer to comp which should hopefully give me better shape and definition come comp time.
    My only thing is I have baby abs at the moment and its so nice having little abs I think I will miss them

I dropped 10kgs in the 12 weeks and went from 37% body fat down to 17%.

Love to hear what you girls have to say and any advice would be so greatly apreciated!
    Sending sunshine from Australia

Hopefully I attached the photos correctly :/
    Attached Images
    Oats are tastey

Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you so much! Cant wait to see how I look come stage day! xxx
    Oats are tastey

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    33 weeks is plenty of time. For me, and from a lot of what I've read on here, 12 weeks is an aggressive prep... up to 20 weeks for a fairly long prep.

You obviously won't make a lot of gains in the time you have, but there is no reason to hang out down near stage weight for the interim. Enjoy fueling yourself a bit and being able to have good, strong workouts!
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

You are amazing! Thank you so much!!

Originally Posted by ProYeo View Post
    33 weeks is plenty of time. For me, and from a lot of what I've read on here, 12 weeks is an aggressive prep... up to 20 weeks for a fairly long prep.

You obviously won't make a lot of gains in the time you have, but there is no reason to hang out down near stage weight for the interim. Enjoy fueling yourself a bit and being able to have good, strong workouts!
    Oats are tastey

JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Saltwatergypsy View Post
    Hey Ladies!
    Just looking for some advice on comp prep.
    I have a coach but I think it is invaluable to get extra help from current and former competitors considering I am new to this whole world of competing.
    I am planning to compete in the Bikini Diva WBFF PRO/AM Gold Coast Show Australia on October 13th 2018.
    That roughly gives me 33 weeks prep time to go.
    I only just started training 12 weeks ago and now that we have shed away the fat we can see what im working with.

My trainer is thinking at this stage we up my cals and do a sort of mini bulk to just keep building some muscle and come back and cut down closer to comp which should hopefully give me better shape and definition come comp time.
    My only thing is I have baby abs at the moment and its so nice having little abs I think I will miss them

I dropped 10kgs in the 12 weeks and went from 37% body fat down to 17%.

Love to hear what you girls have to say and any advice would be so greatly apreciated!
    Sending sunshine from Australia

Hopefully I attached the photos correctly :/
    Just noticed date on this! How did you get on?
    Julia Cammoile

Feel free to add me on ******** - I love to connect with people

My aim is to inspire, educate and motivate as many as I possibly can!