Etaliyx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

280 bench to 315 bench in 8 months, is it possible?

I follow a strict powerlifting routine consisting of two movements a day plus accessories and so far ive had great progress with it. I benched 280 the other week and it felt like rpe 9, maybe could have done another. Is it possible with intelligent training to reach 315 by the end of this year? I'm currently in a hyper phase that has me benching 210 for 8s, increasing weight each time i bench. Thoughts?

Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachmuscles13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Etaliyx View Post
    I follow a strict powerlifting routine consisting of two movements a day plus accessories and so far ive had great progress with it. I benched 280 the other week and it felt like rpe 9, maybe could have done another. Is it possible with intelligent training to reach 315 by the end of this year? I'm currently in a hyper phase that has me benching 210 for 8s, increasing weight each time i bench. Thoughts?
    Yes, and always yes.

But it may be difficult depending on certain stats. If your like 160 lbs then the challenge is for real unless you gain weight.
    “No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” Socrates

You can see lifting videos and follow me on instagram @zacherymassey

jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How long have you been training?