lawrence111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawrence111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawrence111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawrence111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawrence111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawrence111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lawrence111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wrist Injury and Muscle Loss

Hey guys,

So about 2 weeks ago I somehow hurt my wrist. I'm pretty sure it occurred outside the gym, and doing a workout that day without realizing that I had messed up my wrist made it worse. After that, I took a full week off, just doing legs, and last week I started just going light again on the upper body, wearing a wrist strap. 99% of exercises don't hurt it. And it has definitely improved, but if i still do bicep curls without turning my wrist as I go up it hurts, so basically any kind of specific pulling motion that keeps my palm out hurts. I've decided to just work out one side of my body again this week, because I'm worried that putting any pressure on my wrist is delaying the recovery.

It's been 2 weeks though, and I'm concerned about muscle loss, too. This month has been pretty bad, I had the stomach flu 3 weeks ago and was out of the gym for about a week, and a month ago I was taking my typical week off that I do like every 3ish months. How long does it take for a wrist injury to heal and for muscle loss to become noticeable? Also ignore the wrong age, I'm 20, I just made an account and it made me 48 lol