Tomm898 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help with body type

Hi. I recently encountered such a problem. I thought for my whole life that I am an endomorph, because I had overweight for a long time, my height is small. About year ago I started exercising + diet and lost about ~30 kilograms, but still have belly fat ( now I look like skinny-fat ). When I lost a lot of kilograms, I look like ectomorph. How I can set my real body type?

Some info: Height ~177 cm.
    Weight ( now ) ~62 kg.
    Wrist size ( 15-15.5 cm )
    I can see rib bones ( without muscles)
    Still have belly fat

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tomm898 View Post
    Hi. I recently encountered such a problem. I thought for my whole life that I am an endomorph, because I had overweight for a long time, my height is small. About year ago I started exercising + diet and lost about ~30 kilograms, but still have belly fat ( now I look like skinny-fat ). When I lost a lot of kilograms, I look like ectomorph. How I can set my real body type?

Weight ( now ) ~62 kg.
    Still have belly fat
    You just debunked ****types on your own! Congratulations!

You were fat, so you thought you were an endo, then you lost a bunch of weight and think you are an ecto.. I wonder what you'll think you are if you start working out? Do you see that body types are not real now?

Endo = fat, Ecto = skinny, Meso = muscular IOW, it is all BS
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Weight ( now ) ~62 kg.
    Still have belly fat
    Your true body type is: human.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought for my whole life that I am an endomorph, because I had overweight for a long time, my height is small. When I lost a lot of kilograms, I look like ectomorph. How I can set my real body type?
    As Junsuiakai and rhadam have pointed out, the theory behind ****totypes has been debunked years ago.

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    Endo = fat, Ecto = skinny, Meso = muscular IOW, it is all BS
    A little trivia...the three ****totypes are named after the three germ layers of embryonic development - the endoderm, (digestive tract), the mesoderm, (muscle/heart), and the ectoderm (skin/nervous system).

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Your true body type is: human.
    Mind. Blown.