fuark247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hit a weird plateau in my beginner progress??

hey guys!

So recently when I started lifting a couple of months ago, I posted a thread where I was asking whether I should bulk or cut first.
    I weighed 173 lbs at a height of 5.8 ft.
    However I felt like I had way too much body fat ( approximately around 22% I guess) so I decided to cut first and start with a rather clean foundation.
    I started cutting around after Christmas and now I weigh 162 lbs and kept my strength in all my lifts, although I didn't really increase in strength (or minimally)
    I eat 1700 cals a day which is a deficit of 500cals and hit 1g protein per pound of bodyweight, around 0.8g of fat and fill the rest up with carbs which also makes up around 160g of carbs a day.
    For my workout routine I started of with a brosplit but recently switched to ''Fierce 5''.
    To my question, at first I was dropping about a pound per week which was going good for me but for the last 2-3 weeks I hit a plateau which I don't really get why cause im sticking 110% to my diet.
    But now for my main question. Im trying to make up a plan to be in my best physique this summer ( although its a lifetime progress but im always trying to be in my best possible form for summer before I start bulking again)
    So i was planning to start of with a cut than go for a lean bulk for about 3-4 months and then cut the excess fat again.
    Ive attached some recent pics of me and it would be great if you guys could advice me when I should stop cutting and how long to bulk or whatever cause I still seem to not really get it.
    keep in mind that even tho it might not be that visual in the pics, but the most fat is stored in my lower half and love handles.

Thank you in advice guys and I really hope you can help me out in this one!
    Attached Images

Bump

Really? Nobody?

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should probably lean bulk fairly soon, in the next month.
    I'd do so for at least 6 months
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Thank your for your answer!

so youd recommend to keep cutting for another month and then start the lean bulk?
    6 months? Shouldnt i do a quick cut before summer or else i would be pretty out of shape for the beach season?
    Or would i just not put on enough fat at that time?

Thanks in advance