EnigmaticKey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

3 Month Progress

My first official gym day as part of a gym was 11/12/2017. I've been working out with a couple of friends that have really helped me get into it. They have been like my free personal trainers. From then to now I have experienced what everyone calls noobie gains and I still think i can do more.
    Age 21 Height 5'7" Weight start 215 now 200
    Bench started out at 165 and is now at 195
    Squat was at 225 and now is at 265, and
    Dead lift was at 295 and is now at 315.
    I find myself seldom getting sore but still seeing weight improvement, as well as physique change. I now noticed that working out with my friends is more of a workout to sustain muscle rather than to build and to get more out of it I've had to either super set something from that training day or just continue long after they have quit or gotten bored.
    I am really enjoying myself at the gym and mostly enjoying the fruits of my labor. This is a bit of a record for myself, but feel free to "weigh" in.
    The program I do is the push, pull method leaving shoulders and abs their own special day.
    My first goal is to bench 2 plates, squat 3 and, dead lift 4. Second goal is to lift a total of 1000 pounds. Third and probably going to be the hardest goal is to bench 3 plates, squat 4, and deadlift 5. So we will see how this goes.
    Sorry this isn't too organized just kinda typing as I think.
    Thanks for reading

EnigmaticKey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay month 5, 4/14/2018
    Age 21, 22 in 2 days, Height 5'7" (sadly haven't gotten taller ..) Weight start 215 now 188
    Bench is at 205
    Squat is at 295
    Deadlift is at 365
    Diet wasn't effecting me in the gym too much until actually today. I felt weak in the gym and couldn't keep up with a my normal length of workout. I'm still planning to drop to 170.
    On 3/21/18 I had a body fat test done at the gym, I was weighing 194 then and my lean body mass was at 148.1 and my body fat was at 45.9. 23.7% body fat. I'm going to have another test done on the 21st of this month to see what a month of difference has made.