Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    icometowin is on a distinguished road. (+10) icometowin is on a distinguished road. (+10) icometowin is on a distinguished road. (+10) icometowin is on a distinguished road. (+10) icometowin is on a distinguished road. (+10) icometowin is on a distinguished road. (+10) icometowin is on a distinguished road. (+10) icometowin is on a distinguished road. (+10) icometowin is on a distinguished road. (+10) icometowin is on a distinguished road. (+10) icometowin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Met a girl, went on two dates and slept together twice, now shes blocked me?

Met a girl off tinder and we talked for a few months before actually meeting up. The first date we had a few drinks and it went super well. We went back to her apartment after and smashed twice.

The next date I took her out to a a fancy restaurant and we had dinner. It went ok. We went back to her apartment again and smashed. However, five days after this, I found out she had blocked me on everything (FB, insta, snapchat etc.). I'm trying to think about what could have happened to cause this. Could I have been too cheap (I split the bill on the dinner as it was really expensive). Did she get pissed off the second time after sex (I pulled out and accidentally got it all over her sheets) or did the lack of alcohol the second time around make it not as good? Or did she find someone else? Would appreciate input from guys who've been through stuff like this. Cheers.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by icometowin View Post
    Met a girl off tinder and we talked for a few months before actually meeting up. The first date we had a few drinks and it went super well. We went back to her apartment after and smashed twice.

The next date I took her out to a a fancy restaurant and we had dinner. It went ok. We went back to her apartment again and smashed. However, five days after this, I found out she had blocked me on everything (FB, insta, snapchat etc.). I'm trying to think about what could have happened to cause this. Could I have been too cheap (I split the bill on the dinner as it was really expensive). Did she get pissed off the second time after sex (I pulled out and accidentally got it all over her sheets) or did the lack of alcohol the second time around make it not as good? Or did she find someone else? Would appreciate input from guys who've been through stuff like this. Cheers.
    There's your problem right there bro. She was probably just looking to smash someone with nothing serious. She used you for some cheap dick. She either found someone better or maybe even already had a bf. That's why you don't go on Tinder. It's a disgusting cesspool of sloots.

OSUBBall23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUBBall23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUBBall23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUBBall23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUBBall23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUBBall23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUBBall23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUBBall23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUBBall23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUBBall23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUBBall23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

3 things.

1.) she found someone else

2.) She already has a BF

3.) you were boring and being monkey-branched.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. if you didn't notice for 5 days then doesn't seem like you were blowing up her phone, so blocking is excessive and not necessary.
    2. She thoroughly blocked you on everything.
    3. If she wasn't into you just ignoring you would suffice

seems to me like she's trying to make sure someone doesn't see your connection to her
    she's hiding you from someone.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

IronMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wait wait wait wait... did you say you two talked for a FEW ****ING MONTHS?! Is this possible?

Just be happy you smashed

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My guess based on the details: she didn't meet up during the first few months of talking because she had a boyfriend, but things weren't going well with him. Then they had a big fight or broke up, so she gave it a shot with you. Then she got back together with the boyfriend and deleted you to erase any trace of the rebound.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that's a little much for a second date. She likely has a man because completely blocking you is extreme, but you could have scared her off as well.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Metallated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metallated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metallated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metallated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metallated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metallated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metallated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metallated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metallated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metallated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metallated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why'd you take her to an expensive restaurant if you couldn't afford or didn't want to pay for it?

Sucks but it's kinda expected, especially in early dates...
    E30 squad

keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    she has other options and was evaluated them

got chadercepted

actually has a boyfriend

phone broke the next day

you didn't escalate further

you escalated too much

she woke up and decided she is not over her ex yet and doesnt want to date.

could be a million things, you'll never know, so don't beat yourself up over it.

however, if this is the 10th girl that has done this to you in a row, something is off

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like others have said, if she blocked you from everything, she's hiding you from someone, probably her bf.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    women are weird as fuk about this
    happened to me a few times
    she could just be a serious sloot thats used to just using guys and then when shes done or not satisfied, she will block because shes used to them trying to keep contacting them over and over.
    its just a weird ego move.. like thats something you would only do if someone harassed you or something but its so weird otherwise.. especially if youve gotten that far, had sex etc
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew
    Banned from Dating sites, banned from twitter,banned from reddit crew.
    Try to say Hi to girls on Instagram and get instantly blocked crew.
    ***BLUE LIVES MATTER***

Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    could be a combination or variety of things. bottomline is, don't get lost in the sauce. move on, expect these things to happen on tinder
    be the turtle in the race.

Don't Rattle My Cage DrunkenMoron's Avatar
    DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let me get this right.

You didn't post pics of the girl cause she blocked you or you just don't understand delivery..

Not sure she's to blame here..
    - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum -

** Egg Crew **

JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She had a boyfriend and they were on a break or something and they probably got back together and she doesnt want him to find out in anyway that she was sleeping with someone else(probably told him that she havent smashed anyone and she only thought about him bla bla bla) so she is keeping it safe

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bro its tinder. She was just looking for a smash and probably though she could get a free meal but didnt so she dipped.

Dont take it personal seeing as its tinder, dont try and find love on there
    only misc at work crew

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not that into you and talking to multiple guys

Got back together with ex boyfriend

Found a new boyfriend

I don't think there's anything you really could have done or prevented. Nothing you mentioned sounds bad. Splitting the bill should be fine unless she's a user or golddigger type. Just move on and talk to other girls.

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think one of the biggest problems with bros on here is that so many of you guys are online dating or cold approaching girls, spending money on these hoes, but they don't really like you. I'm sure some people hook up like this, but i never had any luck dating like this. If they don't really like you as much as you like them then this is the kind of **** that happens.

Women these days have too many options and you really have to kill it to be with them (unless they are seriously attracted to you). Younger women will just flake anyway.

Wouldn't even consider dating a girl who wasn't seriously into me crew
    Current PC

i5 9400F
    RTX 2070 SUPER
    16 gb ram
    MSI Optix Mag341cq 34" Curved 100hz + ASUS pg279q

Fighting marxism crew
    6'1 220 lbs masterrace crew
    Melodic death metal/metalcore crew
    Introvert crew
    OG FA crew

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao at taking a tinder sloot to a fancy restaurant for a 2nd date. I don't even.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

MCC Investors Crew

*Daniel Ricciardo - stylin on F1 since 2014 Crew*

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    I think one of the biggest problems with bros on here is that so many of you guys are online dating or cold approaching girls, spending money on these hoes, but they don't really like you. I'm sure some people hook up like this, but i never had any luck dating like this. If they don't really like you as much as you like them then this is the kind of **** that happens.

Women these days have too many options and you really have to kill it to be with them (unless they are seriously attracted to you). Younger women will just flake anyway.

Wouldn't even consider dating a girl who wasn't seriously into me crew
    das it mane.

It's like going to a bar and looking real hard for a quality woman. Can it happen? Sure but it's a needle in a haystack.

OP you were expecting too much from her.
    rip GayZyzz (cheeky mod)

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop crying. She's seeing someone else.

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like previously mentioned, someone else in the picture.

However, I scratch my head at "took her to a fancy restaurant" and then split the bill. Lol, don't go somewhere nice and then split the bill, kind of defeats the purpose.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol at poor bros splitting checks.

TitusVI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TitusVI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TitusVI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TitusVI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TitusVI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TitusVI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TitusVI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TitusVI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TitusVI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TitusVI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TitusVI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sry Bro but I told her to come to Germany and break up all contacts.

sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She just wanted to get laid and nothing more. She is using tinder which is marketed as a hookup site. If you want more I would look elsewhere.

HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Her and her bf was on a break. He cheated on her and now wants a second chance. So she played the faithful role. Now she’s deleting all info regarding you.

dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99 dusky99
    Your mistake was taking her to a fancy restaurant on the second date. That's beta as hell and signals neediness and trying to frame it as a serious relationship already. Always treat a woman as a f-buddy until SHE makes it clear she wants to take things further.

Also if a girl doesn't drink on a date I won't even meet up with her again. It signals that she doesn't want to make the same "mistake" she did before by drinking and then having sex with you.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Lmao at taking a tinder sloot to a fancy restaurant for a 2nd date. I don't even.
    dem sugar walls drained his bawls bro.
    He was in love. lol.

yeah, she erased opie.
    Once she washes the sheets and they pass the black light test it will be like she never knew him.

flat6pilot is just really nice. (+1000) flat6pilot is just really nice. (+1000) flat6pilot is just really nice. (+1000) flat6pilot is just really nice. (+1000) flat6pilot is just really nice. (+1000) flat6pilot is just really nice. (+1000) flat6pilot is just really nice. (+1000) flat6pilot is just really nice. (+1000) flat6pilot is just really nice. (+1000) flat6pilot is just really nice. (+1000) flat6pilot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Usually another dude when stuff like this happens. Possibly something you did came off as creepy. Or she just lost interest and wanted an easy way out.

I had a 'girlfriend' off POF back in like 2010. She wanted us to delete our profiles for each other but a week later out of the blue she suddenly texts a breakup and goes cold. Few weeks later, she's back wanting to rekindle, I semi-agreed, but she went cold again a few weeks after that. Found out a few months later from someone who knew her that she was going through a rough patch with a long term boyfriend at that time.

Later that summer I had a POF date that moved really fast and ended up back at her place with her all over me. No response the next day. Found out she had made up with her bf. It happens a lot. That's why we always give people chit that their girls are banging other dudes when they ask for a break.

I think most guys forget that the average single girl, at any given time, usually has a few dudes she's entertaining and a main man she's sleeping with. Unless it's some kind of church going unicorn, you're never the only one.
    Last edited by flat6pilot; 02-19-2018 at 02:31 AM.

CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Any number of things may have happened. Never think too hard about this type of thing because situations like this happen all of the time. You likely did nothing wrong, maybe the sex wasn't as good the second time, maybe she met someone new. Just move forward.

rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She was maybe looking for ONS. You were maybe a rebound something like that.