tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dear Chris duffin

Two of my friends and I were a half inch away from ordering three of your power bars to get the discounted price, and we were excited about the idea of giving our collective two grand to a small business owner who honestly cared enough about his craft to make top notch equipment and also make a profit in doing so. Sounded win win all around.

Our only question now is, after reading the last two months worth of negative feedback on all of your bars, we now ask to this. Are you seriously that brain dead that you don’t realize the hideous mistakes your company approves before you send it out to hard working blue collar people who literally wait months before a purchase this big and to some of us, this is the only luxury we see all year, or are you just an ass who literally doesn’t care?

The reason I ask is because sadly, it has to be one of those two options. The only possible third option is you actually think that the transformer bar described in the other thread is a great product that not only deserves to be paid top dollar for but that deserves to be in someone’s garage for the next thirty years holding plates crooked and almost cracking in half and possibly killing some poor guy you will never meet.

Or maybe the schlub who orders the power bar and specifucally requests a certain finish deserves to spend 700 on a finish he didn’t want or ask for.
    Which one is it Chris? The least you can do it tell us is it category a or category b?

How about this? Why not make it up to us by making the power bars 400 like they should be lol

magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you send him this little note also or are you just doing this for attention here?

tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Course I sent it but will it get answered?

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tombro View Post
    Two of my friends and I were a half inch away from ordering three of your power bars to get the discounted price, and we were excited about the idea of giving our collective two grand to a small business owner who honestly cared enough about his craft to make top notch equipment and also make a profit in doing so. Sounded win win all around.

Our only question now is, after reading the last two months worth of negative feedback on all of your bars, we now ask to this. Are you seriously that brain dead that you don’t realize the hideous mistakes your company approves before you send it out to hard working blue collar people who literally wait months before a purchase this big and to some of us, this is the only luxury we see all year, or are you just an ass who literally doesn’t care?

The reason I ask is because sadly, it has to be one of those two options. The only possible third option is you actually think that the transformer bar described in the other thread is a great product that not only deserves to be paid top dollar for but that deserves to be in someone’s garage for the next thirty years holding plates crooked and almost cracking in half and possibly killing some poor guy you will never meet.

Or maybe the schlub who orders the power bar and specifucally requests a certain finish deserves to spend 700 on a finish he didn’t want or ask for.
    Which one is it Chris? The least you can do it tell us is it category a or category b?

How about this? Why not make it up to us by making the power bars 400 like they should be lol

Jeebus. A tombro post I might actually agree with.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tombro is harsh as usual, but i agree that the new next gen bars have been handied in such a crap maner that Other then the duffalo and shoulderrock i see almost nothing they naje worth buying today. I also think that they are starting to rely on bro science for a lot of there metelurgy explanations of benifits.

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a very simple policy - I dont buy sh!t from powerlifters. Especially if its some brand new device. Remember, theyre powerlifters, not mechanical engineers.
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by a7stringkilla View Post
    I have a very simple policy - I dont buy sh!t from powerlifters. Especially if its some brand new device. Remember, theyre powerlifters, not mechanical engineers.
    I thought Duffin was en engineer by trade and education which is why I had hope that his products would be better....seems he uses his engineering background for marketing and nothing more
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have a very simple policy - i dont buy sh!t from powerlifters. Especially if its some brand new device. Remember, theyre powerlifters, not mechanical engineers.
    ftw.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually, Duffin IS an engineer and with a long employment history of product development and managing...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-duffin-ab92997
    www.instagram.com/mastodonstrength/

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The engineer should have turned things over to the old cranky tool & die maker.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Certainly seems like a very wise policy. But, to be fair, excepting those on this forum who really have skill, I'm not sure I'd want to buy from powerlifters, body builders, or even general weightlifters.

All kidding aside I didn’t start this just to rag on the fact that the bars aren’t perfect. That’s not even my beef with him. I realize that he doesn’t have the facilities and resources as that state of the art rogue facility and I can expect some imperfections on the power bars especially in the first year or two of production. My beef with him is the fact that he is not enough of a man to realize when you make a faulty product you don’t sell it as new and say eh screw the customer I can use that extra 200 bucks for my kids skating lessons or my wife’s valentines necklace. That’s greed and that’s what heartless big business does. I would expect someone in this for the love of lifting and his life’s passion would sell the blemishes at a meager profit or even go so far as to go the first year without a prOfit just in the greater picture of perfecting his craft and establishing a trust with this small demographic that took a leap of faith with his products. But no, sadly he’s just like everyone else who just wants a hot tub or a new lease

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I mean, don't we all love the Duffalo and Shoulderok? They rush out a run of expensive bars and now the company is worthless? It's a small company, **** happens. Good employees quit.. you have orders to fill.. you try to make it work best you can. I've been there, unfortunately, and it's not fun. Let's see how they respond to these quality issues in the coming months and see if they can deliver quality products to everybody. I got a crappy 1st power bar, sure, but they made it right at no cost to me. The new bar is actually quite nice. Yeah, it's also overpriced. Have you looked at Eleiko or Ivanko power bar prices lately? These bars aren't for everybody, but they cost what they cost. You don't have to buy one. There are plenty other options out there if you'd like to save some cash.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by magicmatt View Post
    Did you send him this little note also or are you just doing this for attention here?
    Chris does have an account on this forum and has posted on here before. Used to be a great contributor to forums like FI. Started off doing some welding experiments and showing them off. Pretty awesome and cool guy.

Would be great to see him on here again. But as a business person I highly suggest not to get sucked into the interwebz bickering and just makes the business look worse.

Business wise hasn't been so good and past few black Fridays have been chit shows it looks like. This power and squat bar debut no exception.
    My Training Journal: http://tinyurl.com/jasons-journal
    My Video Training Journal: www.youtube.com/user/jason24590
    08/17:245,185,275 02/18:345,275,380
    06/18:405;315,455
    goal: hit previous SBD #s again 524,364,562
    current meet PRs: ---/---/--- ---

What NorthStrong's sig. says

Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    I mean, don't we all love the Duffalo and Shoulderok? They rush out a run of expensive bars and now the company is worthless? It's a small company, **** happens. Good employees quit.. you have orders to fill.. you try to make it work best you can. I've been there, unfortunately, and it's not fun. Let's see how they respond to these quality issues in the coming months and see if they can deliver quality products to everybody. I got a crappy 1st power bar, sure, but they made it right at no cost to me. The new bar is actually quite nice. Yeah, it's also overpriced. Have you looked at Eleiko or Ivanko power bar prices lately? These bars aren't for everybody, but they cost what they cost. You don't have to buy one. There are plenty other options out there if you'd like to save some cash.
    Ivanko is stupid price and Tom knows it.

Eleiko is top quality and knows it.
    Last edited by Jason2459; 02-19-2018 at 06:37 PM.

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jason2459 View Post
    Ivank is stupid price and Tom knows it.

Eleiko is top quality and knows it.
    Eleiko Power lifting competition bar not performance bar (which is Zinc) which is raw is at $949 with free ground shipping at least for my zip code.

OBXS-20kg which is all SS can be had just little more than that.

So i would pay that little extra for full SS PB. I think OBXS-20kg wins here against Eleiko. So price wise i don't think there is that much gap. If you are close to LA , you can have OBXS-20kg for the same price as Eleiko Powerlifting bar as long as you can pick it up.

Quality wise i don't think one is better than other. Full disclosure , have not seen in person nor used neither of the bars. So i am speculating here. I had new OBX-20kg and have OBX-55 ( new) and OB-84. All 3 bars are almost perfect. ROR goes to OB-84 as i paid next to nothing for that bar.

Let us see what IronWolf comes out with.
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

Iron Wolfe needs to get going again for sure. Those were some nice bars. Example of experience in the bar making business in a small garage like operation putting out some really nice quality.

Originally Posted by vhd16 View Post
    Eleiko Power lifting competition bar not performance bar (which is Zinc) which is raw is at $949 with free ground shipping at least for my zip code.

OBXS-20kg which is all SS can be had just little more than that.

So i would pay that little extra for full SS PB. I think OBXS-20kg wins here against Eleiko. So price wise i don't think there is that much gap. If you are close to LA , you can have OBXS-20kg for the same price as Eleiko Powerlifting bar as long as you can pick it up.

Quality wise i don't think one is better than other. Full disclosure , have not seen in person nor used neither of the bars. So i am speculating here. I had new OBX-20kg and have OBX-55 ( new) and OB-84. All 3 bars are almost perfect. ROR goes to OB-84 as i paid next to nothing for that bar.

Let us see what IronWolf comes out with.
    Keep in mind I didn't say the Ivanko wasn't good quality. But it's been said Tom purposely priced the SS powerbar so high as he didn't want to make many of them.

And personally I'd rather have the Eleiko. All personal preference. And I have used both. Both are good.

Is the Eleiko next gen performance power bar zinc? It just says galvanized treatment. Is that the same? Better then it used to be which was chrome.

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jason2459 View Post

And personally I'd rather have the Eleiko. All personal preference. And I have used both. Both are good.

Is the Eleiko next gen performance power bar zinc? It just says galvanized treatment. Is that the same? Better then it used to be which was chrome.
    Did you use current OBXS-20kg with IPF knurl marks or the one with silly knurl? What was the finish ?

These are the Eleiko bars I was referring to not the performance power lifting bar which is also at $849 and with galvanized coating.

https://www.eleikoshop.com/collectio...erlifting-bars
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

Originally Posted by vhd16 View Post
    Did you use current OBXS-20kg with IPF knurl marks or the one with silly knurl? What was the finish ?

These are the Eleiko bars I was referring to not the performance power lifting bar which is also at $849 and with galvanized coating.

https://www.eleikoshop.com/collectio...erlifting-bars
    I've use both Ivanko powerbars. The silly three ring one which is a nice bar just silly three rings that throws people off in powerlifting meets and isn't 29mm which is nice if you get it for DLs. And have used the SS one which is more aggressive then the 3 ring and is really nice.

Yeah the training powerbar listed under powerbar is the newer old model thats zinc and being replaced by the performance power bar that was part of the nxg series and is galvanized. Yep, Eleiko was marketing next gen well before the Kabuki bars.

jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not sure I have ever seen someone get so mad about something they didn't buy.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #76 (RH) ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #98 []---[]

Haha yea it’s true but yes I am that pissed because I first heard about the duffin bar over the summer and for years and years I’ve been pining for a real Eleiko or Ivanko 1,000 dollar bar but would obviously never spend that so the idea of getting one of similar quality for 600 bucks or less was the best gym related news I’ve heard in years and I literally looked forward to it for four months, purposely didn’t buy the initial batch because I wanted to hear legit feedback first