TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Not really sweating much :/

whenever I lift weights, all I get is more of a glisten than a sweat. Come to think of it, I font really do a lot of compound lifts either which requires more muscle recruitment. I know I can sweat since I sweat during cardio but not lifting weight. I'm not worried about, but does anyone have an answer as to why?

Strong Mind, Strong Body. LoganBrown's Avatar
    LoganBrown is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoganBrown is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoganBrown is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoganBrown is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoganBrown is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoganBrown is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoganBrown is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoganBrown is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoganBrown is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoganBrown is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoganBrown is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some sweat more, some sweat less. If I eat a carb heavy meal 2 hours or so before my workout I sweat more whereas if I workout fasted its much less. Body weight can affect it too, the heavier I am the more I sweat. Had a buddy in HS whose shirt would be DRENCHED after a warmup set on squats whereas I would only sweat heavily on high effort sets. Its individual, and even in the individual its affected by things like hydration, body weight, body fat %, cell tech, pre-workout nutrition, gym environment, etc.
    Strong mind, strong body.

445 Squat/500 Dead/295 Bench

ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    based on your anime avi i'd say cause you're a phaggot
    Official LTC representative

TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    maybe so. No shame

Appreciate it