Thread: Ready for Cut?

mthompsonar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ready for Cut?

Could I benefit from a cut or do I still need a little more mass? Currently 13% BF would abs start popping at 7-10%?
    6'3
    210lbs
    16in arm
    32in waist
    44in chest
    24in thigh
    450lb squat, 300lb bench,
    Just numbers for reference

philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) philgriffiths is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It really is borderline. I assume your avi is yourself, right?
    Whilst it's true you would benefit from a cut, as there is a decent enough level of muscle mass to show, You are certainly still lean enough to keep on bulking in my opinion. Are you on a bulk at the moment? What were all your starting stats and how long have you been on the bulk?
    "Through Calorie-counting all things are possible" : Phil 19:26

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I vote that you cut for 4-6 weeks max, you'll look great! But be warned you might lose a lot of strength. Hell even losing 10lb will make a huge difference in your appearance, you have quite a bit of lbm under a layer of fat.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

mthompsonar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was bulking just a little since October. Maybe put on 15lbs-20lbs but have gone back down about 8lbs since January. Didn't put on too much weight but definetly had some gains in my lifts.