relax187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relax187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relax187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relax187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relax187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relax187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relax187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relax187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relax187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relax187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relax187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Nautious AF + Brain fog/Dizzy feeling {HELP}

So I’ll straight up say I’m an idiot to start. I was in ketosis close to two months. Lost exactly the amount of fat I wanted. Decided to reintroduce carbs into my diet and it has been freaking me out.

Now obviously from reading some more, I went way to overboard. I got back into carbs exactly one week ago by introducing 100-150 grams per day sometimes around 20-40g of sugar. I have been feeling nautious/light headed and having serious brain fog all week. Usually only after meals.

Today was the worst. I woke up wanting to get a good long workout in with cardio so for breakfast I basically had a huge bowl of shrimp pasta. Prob close to 100g. Did **** feeling fine for an two hours then went to get a haircut before going to the gym.

I started feeling so nautious and light headed while getting my haircut. It was horrible. I have been literally sitting in the parking lot of la fitness now just waiting and now 20 min later I feel much better just Kind of with a sleep/light headed feeling. Still with a feeling of brain fog now sipping on a bit of G2 before the gym.

Throughout the week I also made sure to measure my glucose levels after dinner when I would get this brain fog feeling and it was normal. Between 5-7.5 mml every time.

Any advice or anyone that has gone through similar. JFC the thoughts that run through my head when just a week ago I was fine. I even measured my blood pressure during this kind of feeling and it was normal.

Any advice or comfort(lol) would be really appreciated.
    Back in the day we only had whey±
    Creatine not even once±