Thread: Help please??

jackregan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help please??

Hello,

I am new to the forum so please forgive me in advance of any silly questions.

I am 23 stones, 5 ft 10 inches, age 39, have degenerative knees, used to train a lot but have lost motivation and have got fat and shapeless.

I have a key to a boxing gym, which I hardly go to, I am a member of a big gym for weights, but don’t really go to either of them! Please can someone advise me on what to do to get in shape?

Do I concentrate on the bag work and fitness to loose the fat first? Or do I hit the weights more and bag work and cv less?

Thanks in advice, I am in a bad place but want to get out of it ✌️

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If fat loss is the goal, that's accomplished with diet. 85-90% of it comes down to what you put in your body. Put yourself in a caloric deficit and the weight will come off. Go back 1 page and read the "Don't Look Past the Basics" sticky.

And motivation has nothing to do with it, I'm hardly ever motivated. It all comes down to discipline...
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jackregan View Post
    Do I concentrate on the bag work and fitness to loose the fat first? Or do I hit the weights more and bag work and cv less?
    None of the above. You will want to concentrate on your diet first and foremost. Check out the stickies.