Thread: Knee Injury

xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000)

Knee Injury

Guys, this has been bothering me immensely for the last two weeks (ever since this incident) and I need to know what exactly happened..

**before you mention why I haven't visited any doctor yet, just read on**

--

Two weeks ago, I had jumped back on a new program and began to Back Squat for my first time in 1 month (I was on a trip overseas and did not train). Before this trip, I was doing 265 for 3x5 ATG and nearing 270 for my working sets. When I came back, I was just warming up like I usually do, and when I hit my warmup set of 225 x 3, my left knee suddenly caved in and I felt a pop and i slightly fell down but managed to get up and rack the weight.

After that, squatting or bending that knee would cost something to move and hurt a good amount.. I immediately stopped squatting that day.

Fast forward until now: I have been doing leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses with no problem or pain. I can EVEN do everyday things like my job which requires alot of bending down and moving around without any noticeable pain or popping in my left knee.

HOWEVER, the instant I even try to back or front squat with just the bar, my left leg goes slightly limp and the pain crunches again in the left knee. I can't complete even a few reps with just the bar without my left knee breaking down.

What is the problem?? I have not visited the doctor yet because I am worried of the costs that may incur if it were nothing too serious, and I am expected to pay everything by myself now as an adult.. I am saving for a big moveaway overseas so I am trying to save every last penny.

This whole thing upsets me because I was on track to hit 315 on squat had I not injured my knee stupidly..
    I want to get back to squatting ASAP.

--

Thoughts on this injury? Thank you

xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000) xzythe is a complete loser! (-2000)
    bump..