- sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Big Ron's road to recovery

Just watched this video posted on his Instagram which I had to share with the community.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfMrffND...ronniecoleman8

Text below is from one of his posts to bring some of the readers up to speed:

"It’s been 2 years exactly since my last surgery and today on Leg Press I tried 5 plates on each side something I haven’t done in 2 years. I had no idea how many reps I could do but my goal was 10 reps. I remember this same feeling when I squatted 800 pounds. My goal was 2 reps which I did and quit but had at least another 2-3 reps in me. Today when I got to 10 reps on the leg press, I felt I had a few more reps in me and I did 5 more. This is my only regret in my career, I wish I had done those 2-3 reps on the squat with that 800 pounds but I quit after 2, I didn’t want that same feeling on the leg press today so I made damn sure to do those extra reps which made my day. I never thought in a million years that I would be happy doing 5 plates on the leg press but given my current condition, I’m overwhelmed with joy. I’m praying to God that this surgery is very successful and it is my last. I also appreciate each and every prayer you guys are giving me too. Much love to all of you guys from the bottom of my heart. I love and appreciate your Love very very much. This will be the first time that I’ll be worried about a surgery out of all the 7 surgeries I’ve had in the past. Also this will be the first surgery that I’ll be having my intestines removed in order to put in a cage around my L4-L5 discs. I’m just hoping they perform the same way once their put back inside my body."

Can't help but admire and respect his spirit. Truly the GOAT and I'm sure he'd do it all over again.

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He really doesn’t look well.
    And I am not talking about musclemass...

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Salden View Post
    He really doesn’t look well.
    And I am not talking about musclemass...
    yeah..honestly..im surprised he is still living..Looking rough..Hate it..these guys can pay high prices to compete..like their lives..
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

- sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250) - sZ - has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not sure whats driving the man but hes looking much better and is back in the gym within a month.

"I am trying my best not to injure my back as I’ve just had surgery 3 weeks ago and fresh out of rehab hospital 5 days ago. I’m training at powerhouse gym downtown Columbus Ohio getting ready for the Arnold Classic. I should also inform you guys that I have another surgery Thursday because the rod came loose from the screw right after surgery. I was just released from the recovery room when the nurse came into my room to check my bandages. She asked me to rollover and as soon as I did I heard a loud pop. When I rolled back over it popped again. My 2 week follow up appointment revealed a loose rod after X-rays. So I’m gonna need you guys to pray for me one more time. I’m just training so my body doesn’t atrophy as much as it already has at the moment. I’m really tiny at the moment but it’s all good because we all know muscles have memory. Dr has informed me that the surgery will only be an hour and I will not need inpatient therapy, Thank God. I will continue my outpatient therapy for sure."

Taken from https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfy7ITPj...ronniecoleman8

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    His drive and positivism is endless.
    Respect ...

JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Respect fo sho but he's looking a bit uneasy