zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Opinions about my routine

I would like to know your opinions about my routine:

Monday:
    - Bench press 5x5
    - Pull ups 5x5
    - Overhead press 3x10
    - Pull ups 1xMax without weights
    Thuesday:
    - Deadlift 3x3
    - Deep squat 5x5
    Wednesday:
    - Like Monday
    Thursday:
    - Like Thuesday
    Friday:
    - Like Monday

I'm focus on improve my marks on bench press, deadlift and squat. The basics of strength.
    :)

shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zafra2 View Post

Monday:
    - Bench press 5x5
    - Pull ups 5x5
    - Overhead press 3x10
    Thuesday:
    - Deadlift 3x3
    - Deep squat 5x5
    Wednesday:
    - Like Monday
    Thursday:
    - Like Thuesday
    Friday:
    - Like Monday

I'm focus on improve my marks on bench press, deadlift and squat. The basics of strength.
    You seem to be having a upper lower split going here.

For squats and deadlifts, you don't have any accessory work for them? I would suggest having a little direct flute and hamstring work for them to help keep your lower back safe.

For upper some direct rowing may come in handy as well for helping out all 3 lifts. And direct core work such as hanging leg raises and an wheels would be good to add.

That is if it is as you put. You can also go on a push pull styled workout should that be something you want to try.
    Max/goal
    Paused bench 305/325
    Squats 410/415
    Deadlift 495/500
    Overhead BB press 185/225

Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I sort of see one week. What's the rest of the block and yearly cycle like?
    My Training Journal: http://tinyurl.com/jasons-journal
    My Video Training Journal: www.youtube.com/user/jason24590
    08/17:245,185,275 02/18:345,275,380
    06/18:405;315,455
    goal: hit previous SBD #s again 524,364,562
    current meet PRs: ---/---/--- ---

What NorthStrong's sig. says

JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Monday:
    - Bench press 5x5
    - Pull ups 5x5
    - Overhead press 3x10
    Thuesday:
    - Deadlift 3x3
    - Deep squat 5x5
    Wednesday:
    - Like Monday
    Thursday:
    - Like Thuesday
    Friday:
    - Like Monday

A total@A body weight
    Jesus, Powerlifting, Strongman, foggy mirrors.

zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Monday:
    - Bench press 5x5
    - Pull ups 5x5
    - Overhead press 3x10
    Thuesday:
    - Deadlift 3x3
    - Deep squat 5x5
    Wednesday:
    - Like Monday
    Thursday:
    - Like Thuesday
    Friday:
    - Like Monday

You will be much better off with one of these rather than doing your own thing.

Routines
    Starting Strength
    Candito Linear Programs
    AllPro's Beginner Routine
    IceCream Fitness 5x5
    Fierce 5
    Viking's Bare Bones Series
    Towerbrah’s
    Powerlifting to Win

zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zafra2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jason2459 View Post
    So I sort of see one week. What's the rest of the block and yearly cycle like?
    I don't know how to cycle, thats one of my problems... Always I do the same reps.

Originally Posted by shawnrc View Post
    You seem to be having a upper lower split going here.

For squats and deadlifts, you don't have any accessory work for them? I would suggest having a little direct flute and hamstring work for them to help keep your lower back safe.

For upper some direct rowing may come in handy as well for helping out all 3 lifts. And direct core work such as hanging leg raises and an wheels would be good to add.

That is if it is as you put. You can also go on a push pull styled workout should that be something you want to try.
    I do not have time to extend my sessions. That's why I do not do accessories. To do it I would have to take out some basic.

shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know how to cycle, thats one of my problems... Always I do the same reps.
    If you are unsure how to cycle or program or proper progress, then j would suggest getting getting on one and follow it, as is.

Unless you know how to program for strength, study it, know how the body responds to it, you should follow one that does it for you.

I believe someone above already mentioned a lot good ones. Find one and then follow it.
    Max/goal
    Paused bench 305/325
    Squats 410/415
    Deadlift 495/500
    Overhead BB press 185/225