Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by myownbestally View Post
    Personally I think little kids have less of a choice, esp. when both parents have the same bad habits and growing up that is all they know. Some kids can and do change despite all that, like you say, if they want to.
    I grew up with both parents smoking in the car with the windows up, until about the age of 11. After that, only Mom did it. She was basically a chain smoker until I left for the service, in the car, and in the house. I should have been 6’ 5”.

I never smoked a day in my life. Glad I dodged that one.
    I'm probably ignoring you

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I grew up with both parents smoking in the car with the windows up, until about the age of 11. After that, only Mom did it. She was basically a chain smoker until I left for the service, in the car, and in the house. I should have been 6’ 5”.
    Hell My Mom smoked as she breast fed us. I'm 5'5", thanks Mom!
    Bro with mattbro95

Iron Sanctuary

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    We both got done dirty.

myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I never smoked a day in my life. Glad I dodged that one.
    Good for you :-) When my mom had trouble quitting smoking, she knew she was sensitive to bad smells. She put some cigarette butts in a plastic bag with a banana peel and let it all rot. She breathed in the smell and it turned her stomach so bad she never went back to smoking. I always thought it was cool she figured out aversion therapy for the cost of a plastic bag and some trash.
    If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change - Wayne Dyer

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We both got done dirty.
    Still love her though RIP. They didn't know that smoking was bad back in the day. I'm not sure how they could not know, but it was was a different time.
    Bro with mattbro95

Iron Sanctuary

Still love her though RIP. They didn't know that smoking was bad back in the day. I'm not sure how they could not know, but it was was a different time.
    Totally agree. My mom was a two pack a day smoker for 50 years. Her husband of 12,years was too. He “died” on the table during a situation he had, which the doctors say was tied to lung issues. Not sure if the specifics, but it was pretty ugly.

My mom and him quit smoking that day, and have not had a single cig since. Been over two years. My mom is that stubborn. She said she was quitting, and bam, she was done.

wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs
    - Mom definitely smoked during pregnancy and thru my childhood with zero fux given
    - Dad was 6’2”
    - One grandma was 5’11” and the other 5’10”
    - I’m 5’8”
    - Thanks mom
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Totally agree. My mom was a two pack a day smoker for 50 years. Her husband of 12,years was too. He “died” on the table during a situation he had, which the doctors say was tied to lung issues. Not sure if the specifics, but it was pretty ugly.

My mom and him quit smoking that day, and have not had a single cig since. Been over two years. My mom is that stubborn. She said she was quitting, and bam, she was done.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brackneyc's parents again.

I'm grateful I never took up smoking. I'm not sure if I would have had the strength of character to quit.
    Pompous know-it-all ass

wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My mom quit because she's cheap. She set a benchmark and said when cigarettes get to a certain price per carton, she's done. And sure as chit, she quit after smoking for over 30 years.

We had a guy on one of my projects that "died on the table" last year. He was feeling kind of "off" that Thursday and Friday. So he scheduled an appointment for the doctor on Monday morning. I'm not sure what all of the steps are they do to hook you up and take a look inside to check for blockages and whatnot, but they were in the middle of getting him set up when he had a heart attack and died right there.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES