xgjengen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Getting maximum energy for workout

Hi guys. So i have a breakfast where i eat 2 slices of bread 500 calories. When i go to the gym i do 400calorie cardio first before lifting. I kind of lose strength for lifting exercises

What can i do to get more strength for my lifting exercises? Anything else that is good to eat in the morning perhaps ? I always train in the morning since i dont have a job. And then i take a mass gainer drink for lunch after my workouts

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by xgjengen View Post
    Hi guys. So i have a breakfast where i eat 2 slices of bread 500 calories. When i go to the gym i do 400calorie cardio first before lifting. I kind of loose strength for lifting exercises

What can i do to get more strength for my lifting exercises? Anything else that is good to eat in the morning perhaps ?
    Try the lifting exercises first.
    Eat the damn yolk.

xgjengen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    Try the lifting exercises first.

Seems like I good idea! I guess burning all the calories is why I loose energy Many thanks there. I have been lifting for 1 week and I can alrady see results. I eat 2000-2500 calories a day with protein rich foods. I'm so happy!!

squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    definitely do the lifting first, cardio can wait

have caffeine?