Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417

Thread: Weekly calories

bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weekly calories

i have to eat 200 calorie surplus because im skinny fat i dont want to gain fat alot.
    But some days i go 500 calorie surplus because i dont think i ate enough.
    But does it make sense if My normal daily calorie surplus is 2600 but today i ate 2900 so if i take lower calories from my daily total : 2300 to balance weekly calorie intake ?
    Last edited by bzyspecial; 02-13-2018 at 09:14 AM.

AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how old are you?
    what is your height and weight?
    what is your fitness/training schedule like?
    How lean are you?
    Abs are cool and all, but have you tried donuts?

Live life like you're gunna die... cause you're gunna.

bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzyspecial is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    how old are you?
    what is your height and weight?
    what is your fitness/training schedule like?
    How lean are you?
    1.85cm 76 kg
    Stronglifts 5x5
    Must be %16 but i have loose skin because 2 yesrs ago i was 105 kg and i lose weight so fast and i lost muscle a lot.

AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bzyspecial View Post
    1.85cm 76 kg
    Stronglifts 5x5
    Must be %16 but i have loose skin because 2 yesrs ago i was 105 kg and i lose weight so fast and i lost muscle a lot.
    Given you are now in a healthy weight range (congrats by the way), I don't think you need to hyper-focus on calories in order to make progress.

Of course, you should make 'smart' decisions and not persist only on lucky charms and protein powder, but given your situation you'd be better off (in my opinion) focusing on gym progress and eating in a way that makes you feel powerful and energetic in the gym.

I don't know what your eating was like when you lost weight, but there's no reason you HAVE to change that (if you were enjoying the specific foods you are) dramatically, simply add in a few things every day when and if you feel hunger or a lack of energy for workouts or life in general.

You're 17 and this is a great time to build up your base... just focus on that and monitor your progress on the lifts, in the mirror, and on the scale to make sure consistent increases are happening.
    Abs are cool and all, but have you tried donuts?

Live life like you're gunna die... cause you're gunna.

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Given you are now in a healthy weight range (congrats by the way), I don't think you need to hyper-focus on calories in order to make progress.

Of course, you should make 'smart' decisions and not persist only on lucky charms and protein powder, but given your situation you'd be better off (in my opinion) focusing on gym progress and eating in a way that makes you feel powerful and energetic in the gym.

I don't know what your eating was like when you lost weight, but there's no reason you HAVE to change that (if you were enjoying the specific foods you are) dramatically, simply add in a few things every day when and if you feel hunger or a lack of energy for workouts or life in general.

You're 17 and this is a great time to build up your base... just focus on that and monitor your progress on the lifts, in the mirror, and on the scale to make sure consistent increases are happening.
    Thanks

pinggolfer96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pinggolfer96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pinggolfer96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pinggolfer96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pinggolfer96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pinggolfer96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pinggolfer96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pinggolfer96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pinggolfer96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pinggolfer96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pinggolfer96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    vocab and grammar help when answering......no offense