RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I deload again?

Ok guys so after running candito 6 week program (intermediate) it says to repeat week 1 as a deload week, I basically did that but took off a lil bit of volume cause it always feels very heavy and really unnecessary for a deload to do 4 sets of squats and 2 sets of deads.
    The thing is yesterday I started a new training cycle, and my working weights on squats and deads felt super heavy (this is the first time this happens to me) Im bulking so calories are probably not the issue, I had to do 2 sets of 120kg deads for 6 and could barely do 1 set of 4, so I cut the workout short.

Considering this, should I deload again? or should I be 100% by friday?
    pr's as of 13/02/2018 and goals to accomplish before 2019

bench 215lb 3x3, 2x2 -------> 225lb 3x5
    squat 270lb x 1 ------> 315lb x1
    deadlift 335lb x1 -------> 405lb x1
    ohp 130lb 2x6--------> 140lb x 5

Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rags85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RiceAddict View Post
    Ok guys so after running candito 6 week program (intermediate) it says to repeat week 1 as a deload week, I basically did that but took off a lil bit of volume cause it always feels very heavy and really unnecessary for a deload to do 4 sets of squats and 2 sets of deads.
    The thing is yesterday I started a new training cycle, and my working weights on squats and deads felt super heavy (this is the first time this happens to me) Im bulking so calories are probably not the issue, I had to do 2 sets of 120kg deads for 6 and could barely do 1 set of 4, so I cut the workout short.

Considering this, should I deload again? or should I be 100% by friday?
    Doing a 1x4 instead of a 2x6 is a deload. So, you bascially did 2 deloads. I would just try the 2x6 again next time. You may have had too much fatigue built up and needed another deload.

Also, I have scheduled deloads every 4-8 weeks. First week back after a deload I am always the weakest of the cycle. I use that first week back as a priming week. Essentially another deload, but lets say I have a 5x5 programmed, I'll spend that first week doing a 5x5 at 95% or so of what is programmed.
    Most of my lifting gets posted to Instagram - https://instagram.com/fayerjw/

Best lifts 628/391/727 - Best Total: 1747

RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rags85 View Post
    Doing a 1x4 instead of a 2x6 is a deload. So, you bascially did 2 deloads. I would just try the 2x6 again next time. You may have had too much fatigue built up and needed another deload.

Also, I have scheduled deloads every 4-8 weeks. First week back after a deload I am always the weakest of the cycle. I use that first week back as a priming week. Essentially another deload, but lets say I have a 5x5 programmed, I'll spend that first week doing a 5x5 at 95% or so of what is programmed.

ok, I'll try doing monday's workout again on friday, see how I'll feel.