Thread: Feeling Guilty

PG30 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Feeling Guilty

I've been going to gym regularly for 7-8 weeks and last week i got caught with fever for 4 days. Now i'm feeling bad for missing gym as i've been working hard to cut my body fat percent level. Can anyone help me?

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You might have made things worse by trying to work out while sick so it's probably better than you allowed yourself to recover. It's a marathon not a race, you have plenty of time to get back at it.
    I got aborted at 2 years old, parents kicked me out at 5, expelled in middle school, died in 9/11, got pregnant at 16, sold my baby for a happy meal, car accident at 23 but here I am today

PG30 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    You might have made things worse by trying to work out while sick so it's probably better than you allowed yourself to recover. It's a marathon not a race, you have plenty of time to get back at it.
    Nah i was not working out when i was sick. Gave myself full time to recover. Hey and thanks for your last line, it helped me.

FAT40 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAT40 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAT40 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAT40 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAT40 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAT40 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAT40 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAT40 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAT40 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAT40 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAT40 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by PG30 View Post
    I've been going to gym regularly for 7-8 weeks and last week i got caught with fever for 4 days. Now i'm feeling bad for missing gym as i've been working hard to cut my body fat percent level. Can anyone help me?
    Don't feel guilty again.
    with the right frame of mind you can achieve your goals