Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    elad1940 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A question about Candito's Strength/Hypertrophy routine

To all those who have done or know Candito's routine, I have a question that is not clear to me.
    He said that he wants us to stick with a movment for at least of 4 weeks.
    Should I choose the same exercise on the day of the strength and on the day of the hypertrophy ?
    Or can I DB Row,Chin Ups and Seated DB Press for the Strength days (for at least of 4 weeks of course)
    And do BOR, Pull Ups and OHP for the Hypertrophy days ? (For at least 4 weeks like he mention)

sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you could, doesn't really matter as they are very similar exercises in nature

but IMO I would stick to a particular set of exercises on both days until you get proficient with them and plateau. Once you plateau then that is when I would make a switch. Switching exercises is useful but I would at least ride out the progression of it until the end

elad1940 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    you could, doesn't really matter as they are very similar exercises in nature

but IMO I would stick to a particular set of exercises on both days until you get proficient with them and plateau. Once you plateau then that is when I would make a switch. Switching exercises is useful but I would at least ride out the progression of it until the end
    I will listen to your advice and stick with the same movment for both days.

Do you recommend adding extra sets to the vertical pull and the press ? (Instead of 1×6 just do 3x6 as a pyramid ?