Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Training out of Luxury Apartments

I have begun training clients out of higher end apartment gyms this past year. Recently, I've been offered to train clients in group classes at a newer complex in my area. The company has another 2 or 3 complexes they've given me permission to train out of as well. By the way, I've only done 1-on-1 training at residential gyms up until this point.

Have any of you ever done classes at apartment complexes? How did you figure out what to charge?

Basically, the way it's going to work is residents will get the classes for free. Meanwhile the company is going to pay me my rate. However, I have to let them know what my rate is soon. This is where I get nervous because I don't want to charge too low, or high. It IS a luxury apartment complex, so I assume the company expects me to charge accordingly. None of my peers and friends have ever had this kind of situation. It's something that could really open some doors for me. I mean, should I tell the company I charge X amount per person in the class per month?? This is so new, and I'm having trouble finding someone who might've posted something similar in a previous thread. I'd appreciate your guys feedback. Thanks

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would maintain normal market rates. The same rate you would charge at a private studio.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Takeo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your input!