Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

NO motivation. severe stretch marks. are they really as bad as I think?

https://imgur.com/a/ksh4M

I feel absolutely devastated. I did nothing to deserve these marks, they were formed from steroid medication I had to take, I never see other guys with marks this bad. I feel deformed ( Girls what would you think? How severe is this?

Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    PLEASE someone

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Broadcaster View Post
    PLEASE someone
    Go back and read responses from some of your previous posts (telling you that it's not that bad) on this same subject.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Go back and read responses from some of your previous posts (telling you that it's not that bad) on this same subject.
    Yes but this picture shows the true severity. Worse than any I've seen on here.

You have to admit they look abnormal

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're worrying too much, sure it's not optimal, but I wouldn't say I'd look away from that or anything, if you're in a good shape it isn't going to be a problem, and if you're not then the stretch marks aren't the issue.
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew
    Username is an Acronym Crew

What's Important Now?

zbashore is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbashore is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbashore is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbashore is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbashore is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbashore is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbashore is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbashore is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbashore is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbashore is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbashore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by W.I.N. View Post
    You're worrying too much, sure it's not optimal, but I wouldn't say I'd look away from that or anything, if you're in a good shape it isn't going to be a problem, and if you're not then the stretch marks aren't the issue.
    Bump
    [no advertising external sites please]