Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Congrats all!

Thanks for participating throughout the promo.
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hooverville View Post
    Took my first dose last night. Will post a link to my review here and update it at the end of each week.
    Looking forward to reading your thoughts.
    KAGED MUSCLE Lead Company Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/kaged-muscle.html

"But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of trouble." Psalm 37:39

30/26 • I <3

KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’m not seeing this in the store yet. What will be the price point on it?
    ** COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW **

MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KBoss302 View Post
    I'm not sure when bodybuilding.com will get a shipment. Price is around $60, I believe.

"But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of trouble." Psalm 37:39

30/26 • I <3

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KBoss302 View Post
    Originally Posted by MentalistMan View Post
    I'm not sure when bodybuilding.com will get a shipment. Price is around $60, I believe.
    WHAAAA??!?!?!?! I MISSED THIS WHOLE THING?? - I entered on the site though - more excited about Fero than the headphones, honestly.

I saw 59.99 on KM - might be a little less here as that would be MSRP - too bad I missed this! Based on my experience with KM products - this should be quite effective. Looking forward to grabbing some on my next round. Already stocked up on IN-K, PRE-K, Citrulline, C-HCl; just gotta go back for my RE-K soon.
    “God will not have his work made manifest by cowards” - RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]

SofiesDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone try out the ferodrox? I took my first dose of 2 pills with my morning pre-kaged & in-kaged during workout. Not sure if I'm supposed to be noticing this effect or not, but the buzz was quite strong and prolonged compared to without taking ferodrox. Felt like a strong rush of beta-alanine buzz that lasted much longer into my workout.. even outside of the gym. Not sure if one of the Ferodrox ingredients reacts in such away, or if the ferodrox has something that increases that beta-aline type feeling.

I'm not complaining.. I loved the effect. Just curious if anyone else experienced that.

Originally Posted by SofiesDad View Post
    Anyone try out the ferodrox? I took my first dose of 2 pills with my morning pre-kaged & in-kaged during workout. Not sure if I'm supposed to be noticing this effect or not, but the buzz was quite strong and prolonged compared to without taking ferodrox. Felt like a strong rush of beta-alanine buzz that lasted much longer into my workout.. even outside of the gym. Not sure if one of the Ferodrox ingredients reacts in such away, or if the ferodrox has something that increases that beta-aline type feeling.

I'm not complaining.. I loved the effect. Just curious if anyone else experienced that.
    Ferodrox contains Bioprene which is supposed to aid in absorption. Other than that, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

30/26 • I <3

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the ashwagandha is dosed high enough, it could get mildly euphoric, maybe. It reduces cortisol and improves mood - feeling of well-being.

To anyone still wondering, here is all the current information on FERODROX. This is from the KM website. Bodybuilding.com should have a page up shortly.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

Helps Maintain Testosterone Levels Already Within the Normal Range*
    Helps Maintain Testosterone and Cortisol Ratio Already Within the Normal Range*
    Increases Lean Muscle Mass and Strength*
    Improves Stamina and Performance*

FERODROX™: A SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH

There's no question that testosterone is the king of muscle building hormones. For anyone wanting to add size, boost strength, lose fat, and heighten sex drive, maintaining healthy testosterone levels is critical. The problem is, testosterone levels can fluctuate, whether due to age, stress, or just regular, intense training protocols. It can be near impossible to gain power over these fluctuations with most other supplements. Until now.

Always looking to push the scientific envelope, Kaged Muscle set out to create a holistic, yet effective, matrix that would precede the likes of anything before it. More than two tireless years were spent in the lab working to unearth some of the most powerful ingredients nature had to offer. Examining every bit of scientific data available, Kaged Muscle scientists combined six groundbreaking ingredients to ultimately formulate a matrix poised to change this supplement category forever.

Ferodrox™ is an industry breakthrough created to help you maintain testosterone levels already within the normal range.* Each ingredient was carefully selected and included in ultra-precise amounts to deliver unmatched results. Unlike many other supplements on the market, the FerodroxTM formula is fully disclosed, so you know exactly how much of each ingredient you're getting.

Our research team was tasked with sourcing the highest quality, patented ingredients backed by real science, with no cost limitations. In fact, some of the ingredients cost up to ten times more than the generic ingredients used by many of our competitors.

Many companies borrow claims from these premium patented ingredients, but use cheaper, poorer quality materials which are not proven to be effective. This unethical and deceitful marketing practice is rife in the sports nutrition industry, and allows companies to increase their profits while giving you inferior ingredients. Any brand claiming that these cheaper, lower quality ingredients are as safe and effective as the patented versions, simply aren't being truthful.

If your supplement isn't formulated with scientifically proven ingredients such as LJ100®, KSM-66®, PrimaVie®, and L-OptiZinc®, then it's time for a change.

SCIENCE MEETS NATURE

Ferodrox's powerful matrix has six superior ingredients scientifically proven to amplify your results.

LJ100® TONGKAT ALI

LJ100 Tongkat Ali, or Eurycoma longifolia, is the only science-based Eurycoma longifolia extract, standardized to contain 22% bioactive eurypeptides, 40% glycosaponins, and 30% polysaccharides. The bioactive eurypeptides are a 30-39 long amino acid chain derived from the root of the plant. Clinically tested at the esteemed Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), these plant peptides have been shown to exert effects that help maintain testosterone levels already within the normal range.*[1]

Each serving of Ferodrox delivers a powerful 200mg of LJ100 Tongkat Ali. LJ100 helps maintain the balance between cortisol and testosterone already within the normal range.* Cortisol levels rise in response to frequent, intense training, causing testosterone levels to drop. Most other supplements fail to help address this imbalance.

Testosterone is mostly protein-bound, either loosely to albumin or strongly to SHBG. Unbound, or "free" testosterone comprises only about 2% of the total testosterone in your blood but is the most biologically active form. If you're serious about building muscle, maintaining free testosterone levels already within the normal range is critical.

LJ100 is the only Tongkat Ali clinically proven to maintain testosterone levels already within the normal range.* It has also been shown to boost sex drive, increase fat free mass and improve energy status.* This powerful patented ingredient is backed by 13 human clinical studies, and is the first and only Tongkat Ali ingredient in the world with proven efficacy and safety. Made from wild-crafted Tongkat Ali root from the rainforests of Malaysia, it's produced using a proprietary extraction technology.

KSM-66® ASHWAGANDHA

KSM-66 Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract works synergistically to help reinforce the powerful effects of LJ100 in the battle of maintaining cortisol level already within the normal range.* The Ferodrox formula delivers a precise 600mg of KSM-66 Ashwagandha. Research has also shown that supplementing with 600 mg of Ashwagandha daily, significantly increases muscle mass and strength[2] and enhances endurance[3].*

KSM-66 is the world's most effective and pure, 100% organic certified Ashwagandha root extract in existence. It's derived from a proprietary alcohol and solvent-free, water extraction technology which results in a highly concentrated, full spectrum extract that preserves all the natural constituents of the herb in the original balance. In fact, KSM-66 has the highest percentage of withanolides of root-only extracts available, with more than 5% concentrations as measured by HPLC and negligible levels of toxic Withaferin A.

This cutting-edge, premium patented ingredient is backed by the most extensive set of research studies and clinical trials of any Ashwagandha available, cementing our decision to include it in the Ferodrox formula.

IS YOUR ASHWAGANDHA EXTRACT OF HIGH QUALITY?

Not all Ashwagandha extract is created equal. Follow this guide to ensure you're getting a premium Ashwagandha extract supplement:

The Ashwagandha extract is drawn from roots alone and no leaf components have been added
    The clinical studies are published in credible scholarly, peer-reviewed, academic, and refereed journals such as those indexed on PubMed
    The clinical trials on the Ashwaganha extract have been conducted on normal, healthy populations
    The concentration of Withaferin A is negligible
    The Ashwagandha extract is a full spectrum extract
    The Withanolide content is high and the content assessment is by HPLC only

PRIMAVIE® PURIFIED SHILAJIT

PrimaVie is a clinically studied, premium purified shilajit containing dibenzo-a-pyrones (DBPs), DBP-Chromoproteins (DCP), fulvic acid and over 40 different minerals. This powerful organo-mineral compound is obtained from sedimentary rocks in the Himalayan mountains at altitudes between 1000 and 5000 meters. Shilajit is an important remedy of the ayurvedic and has been used for over 3,000 years as a rejuvenator and adaptogen in a variety of conditions.

Together, pure shilajit and Ashwagandha is a powerful combination. Historically, the combination has been used widely as an effective supplement to boost energy levels, improve libido and improve overall health.* Ferodrox contains 200mg of PrimaVie purified shilajit to help amplify the effects of KSM-66® Ashwagandha and LJ100® Tongkat Ali, unlocking their powerful synergistic effects.*

PrimaVie purified shilajit extract is manufactured using state of the art chemical-free aqueous processing technology, to eliminate any impurities and maximize potency. In addition, PrimaVie® undergoes a proprietary process to remove harmful heavy metals and is GRAS affirmed and Proposition 65 compliant. Many other generic forms of shilajit have been found to contain high levels of arsenic and fail to meet the standards set out by Proposition 65.

L-OPTIZINC®

Zinc is one of 24 essential minerals; however, the body cannot synthesize its own, so it must be taken in via diet or supplementation. It plays a crucial role in enzymes[4], immune system function[5][6], and protein synthesis[6].* The average person requires roughly 10-15mg of zinc daily to support crucial endocrine functions.* In fact, balancing micronutrient deficiencies is one of the key factors in maintaining testosterone levels already within the normal range.

However, the benefits of this important mineral are dependent on the amount of zinc that is actually absorbed and utilized by the body. The zinc used in the Ferodrox formula is a highly absorbable and premium patented form of zinc. L-OptiZinc, which is zinc organically bound to methionine, has been scientifically proven absorbed better and sustain higher plasma levels compared to other zinc forms.*[7] Ferodrox includes 30 mg of patented L-OptiZinc® zinc L-monomethionine in each daily serving.

3,3'-DIINDOLYLMETHANE

3,3'-Diindolymethane, or DIM, is a powerful phytochemical derived from cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broc**** and cauliflower. Research shows that DIM helps maintain estrogen levels already within the normal range, which in turn helps maintain testosterone levels already within the normal range.*

The Ferdrox formula contains 120mg of an ultrapure, bioavailable form of DIM. It's important to note that not all formulas using DIM are effective due to their sources or delivery methods. Some companies use low quality sources of DIM from starting materials that contain benzene, a toxic chemical compound that is a known carcinogen in high levels. The DIM used in Ferodrox has been thoroughly tested and proven to be benzene-free. Also, DIM consumed on its own or in regular capsule form, is ineffective. Ferodrox utilizes BioPerine black pepper extract and an innovative capsule technology that enhances the absorption and bioavailability of DIM.*

BIOPERINE® BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT

Ferodrox contains 10mg of BioPerine®, a purified extract of black pepper, or 95% piperine, that works synergistically with DIM to help enhance the absorption of DIM.* BioPerine® is the only piperine supplement to have undergone rigorous clinical evaluation to verify its safety and efficacy, and has obtained patented status.

UNLEASHING THE FURY OF FERODROX

With six high quality ingredients working synergistically to turn you into an unstoppable muscle building machine, Kaged Muscle researchers have created a monster with Ferodrox.* But Kaged Muscle scientists didn't stop at premium ingredients.

Ferodrox's powerful ingredients are unleashed with its precise advanced delivery technology. Engineered with superior delayed release vegetable capsules, the ingredients in Ferodrox's formula begin to shuttle into your system within 20 minutes of reaching the stomach.* Unlike traditional capsules, this unique delivery technology allows the ingredients in Ferodrox to bypass the stomach and be rapidly taken up into the small intestines.* This means there is less threat of Ferodrox's ferocious power being destroyed in the low pH (acidic) of the stomach. The extended action of the unique delivery technology significantly reduces ingredient degradation compared with conventional, immediate release capsules used for most other products.

With dramatically enhanced absorption, Ferodrox™ can permeate your cells and begin to help stimulate gains in size and strength from virtually every conceivable angle.* Never in bodybuilding has a capsule technology so advanced been used to deliver the superior effects of such a revolutionary supplement.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

30/26 • I <3

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To anyone still wondering, here is all the current information on FERODROX. This is from the KM website. Bodybuilding.com should have a page up shortly.
    why the -coli in "broccoli" asterisk'd out???:P

super pumped to try this out. been reading a lot on ksm-66 ashwagandha which is best of the best!
    My secret?

Acai and the Ab Circle Pro.

But srsly, PM me for any advice

Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    why the -coli in "broccoli" asterisk'd out???:P

super pumped to try this out. been reading a lot on ksm-66 ashwagandha which is best of the best!
    Lol, I’m not sure why it’s asterisk’d out.

Yeah, I’m also looking forward to the ashwagandha. My bottles arrive on Monday. Canadian shipping takes so long.

30/26 • I <3

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol, I’m not sure why it’s asterisk’d out.

Yeah, I’m also looking forward to the ashwagandha. My bottles arrive on Monday. Canadian shipping takes so long.
    Where in Canada? Yea, border patrol is no joke there too getting stuff across too
    My secret?

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Check it out folks!

Ferodrox is now available in the BBcom store.
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/k.../ferodrox.html

To the winners of this promo, please remember to leave a product review in the store once you feel like you have a idea of how the product is working for you.

30/26 • I <3

Resident Craft Brewer Hooverville's Avatar
    Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here’s a link to the start of my forum review!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1545992381

Will do the store review somewhere between week 3 and 4.
    It's your diet.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Will post up a forum review w/vid of my best lift on Ferodrex once recovered

To anyone who is interested, we are running an introduction promo on FERODROX. Currently 25% off.

If you are wanting to try it out, now's the time to buy.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/k.../ferodrox.html

30/26 • I <3

Originally Posted by Juice2544 View Post
    Glad you are liking it and feel it's positively affecting lifts. Any every day life effects you're feeling? (Mood, stress-levels, etc?)

Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mood has been extra calm, confident & determined. Enabled me to achieve new bests too w/out chalk or a belt:

Originally Posted by InfraRen View Post
    Glad you are liking it and feel it's positively affecting lifts. Any every day life effects you're feeling? (Mood, stress-levels, etc?)
    actually noticed some decrease vs increase of stress relief, libido, energy the past week. any ideas, should i drop to one cap/day?
    My secret?

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i'll take b4 and after nudez... you know for progress.

in for support of a great brand and great reps!

Instagram - @dougefresh093

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    i'll take b4 and after nudez... you know for progress.

in for support of a great brand and great reps!

Wuv u

Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    actually noticed some decrease vs increase of stress relief, libido, energy the past week. any ideas, should i drop to one cap/day?
    Hmm, not sure what to tell you. It could be anything.

30/26 • I <3

Hmm, not sure what to tell you. It could be anything.
    Could be timing. And all those things are subject to external stimuli directly affecting primarily cortisol. If anything in your life has gotten crazier last week, you may not notice.

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    finished my 30 day cycle and want more!! thanks so much.

https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/kag...c3b03813642c7/

Originally Posted by cory2731 View Post
    finished my 30 day cycle and want more!! thanks so much.

https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/kag...c3b03813642c7/
    Great review. I'm glad you liked it.

30/26 • I <3