jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Went from 128.7 to 154 in 4 months and 20 days exactly.

When i started bodybuilding I weighed 58.5 kg (128.7) at 5 10' tall and I now weigh 70 kg (154) after 4 months and 20 days of lifting.

When I look at myself in the mirror under the right lighting I can see a little definition in my upper two abs and a little sepration between my shoulders and my chest, under the right lighting that is, so I'm gussing I gained 50/50 between muscle and fat so 154-128.7= 25.3 pounds/2 = 12.65 pounds of lean mass in 4 month and 20 days.

What I wanna know is how long will I be able continue these gains because they are ridiculous. If everything stays the same for whats left of my first year of lifting (7 months and 10 days), I will be weighing 88 kg (193.6) by the end of my first year of lifting at a fairly low bodyfat percentage, this just sounds insane. I'm praying though!

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Considering it's hard to gain more than 2 pounds of lean body mass per month unless you are an underweight beginner (or on the skinny side and a growing male teenager), you're setting yourself up for a ton more fat gain. That said, you can bulk at any rate you want as it's your choice and just choose to cut when you feel you have gained too much fat. You'd probably be better off gaining no more than 2 pounds a month at this point.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only time will tell, but you also have to keep progressing which will become exceedingly more difficult and test your mettle, so just keep killing it.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Due to being underweight, fat changes aren't really noticeable, you should slow down, because you will be a bit disappointed with results at 90kg

jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Actually one of my friends who didn't see me for those 4 months told me I look like I lost some weight! Even though I gained 25 pounds so I'm being very generous saying that I gained 50/50 muscle and fat it's probably tipped more towrds muscle than fat. I'm feeling great though!

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jooking View Post
    When i started bodybuilding I weighed 58.5 kg (128.7) at 5 10' tall and I now weigh 70 kg (154) after 4 months and 20 days of lifting.
    Upload some pictures please. You may be getting excellent results or you may be gaining too much fat.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jooking View Post
    Actually one of my friends who didn't see me for those 4 months told me I look like I lost some weight! Even though I gained 25 pounds so I'm being very generous saying that I gained 50/50 muscle and fat it's probably tipped more towrds muscle than fat. I'm feeling great though!
    Always nice to get a compliment but take it from us - understanding ones own body composition is very hit and miss even for an experienced lifter. You can easily go from (say) 12% to 20% BF without looking much different. If you gain muscle then it gives more 'scaffolding' to the fat gain so it's not so obvious.

I would slow down but keep gaining weight.