Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

First Bikini Comp, self training, but you got me, right?! ....right?? lol

So I'm training for my first bikini competition and I am going it alone!! Why??? because my goal is to have fun and challenge myself. I don't have grandeur goals of being Miss Bikini Olympia, so I'm saving my coins.

Stats:
    Current weight- 2/11/18: 127.6, Height: 5'5
    Goal weight: 116 lbs

Macros:
    1596.9 Calories, Fat: 38.34, Carbs: 138.87, Protein: 172.08

It's working for me so far, I'm on week 2 and have lost 3 lbs.

Training:

5 days a week, 30 minutes cardio, 45 minutes- 1 hr lifting weights

So I'm aiming for Jay Cutler's show in Boston on April 28th!

LET'S GO!!!
    Follow my journey on instagram @jojobeanfit
    I stumbled into the fitness world and fell in love! <3
    IG:jojobeanfit

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck! Are you designing your own lifting routine or following something in particular?
    Instagram: @doctorv17

Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojobeanfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi girlie, @mavd I designed my own lifting program, consisting of 3 lower days, 2 upper days. My lower body definitely needs more attention.

This week's update: I lost 1.4 lbs, current weight: 126.2 lbs. My stubborn areas are my stomach, inner thighs and back. I do feel like I am tighter.

Overall in 3 weeks, lost 4.4 lbs, I'm on track to my goal weight (116 lbs) by competition date. I am wondering if I should cut some macros next week or keep it the same until I hit a plateau.

Weekdays are a struggle, I wake up at 5 AM go to work and go to the gym after work. Not doing any fasted cardio, (probably won't ever do it). I split my cardio 15 minutes before lifting (stairmaster or arctrainer, 15 minutes after (incline walking).

I'll keep pushing until it's go time!
    Last edited by Jojobeanfit; 02-19-2018 at 10:00 AM.

This week I had my period, womp. I might as well have thrown the whole scale away. I was up a pound, then 2, macros and cardio were the same. Yooo what the F*** is going on around here???? lol I ended the week at 125.8, a loss of .4 lbs. I'm going to change up a few things, lower macros and up cardio to keep the progress going.

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those pesky hormones get me every time. Mine will be around soon and know the cut will be delayed during that time. The fun of shark week.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

@Fiction2Fitness I feel you girlie, good luck on your cut!

This week, I lost 2lbs, current weight 123.8. I increased my cardio to 45 minutes, calories dropped to 1300. Still going to the gym 5 days a week.

I have been looking at swim suits, found this ebay page from Aspireswimwear, suits run $174ish. I also don't want to spend alot of money on suits, there are some great Youtube videos that show how they bedazzle their suits, it's something I'm contemplating.

Also posing, should I get a posing coach or learn off of Youtube lol. We'll see!! I'm trying to make this experience as fun/stress free/reasonably priced as I can, as there is no ROI, in my opinion.

Ok, what else?? My boobs are disappearing, they are not loyal, they can't hang (actually they hang lower by the day) lol

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice progress. I saw the suit price and at first thought it was crazy cause I can't even get myself to buy one from Target, then remembered the context and it was for stage. Not so crazy.

My chest keeps diminishing too. Quite a nuisance. Though I remember Kara Corey (I think) had a youtube video on how she adjusted her top for competing in bikini to give the illusion of having a bigger cup size. It was interesting. Not that I'll be getting on stage but I watch some who do.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I haven't competed but I say save on the suit, splurge on the posing coach. Posing can really make or break your look! It seems like a lot of bikini girls get new suits every comp, there's got to be a good gently used market of them out there.

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your protein is kind of high and your fats are rather low. You can lower your protein down to 1gm per lb of bodyweight and up your fats.
    When is your show?
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

@wolfbeast Thank you for the feedback! Yes my proteins were too high, honestly I found a meal plan online that fit the total calories I wanted to start with lol, rookie mistake , but I've adjusted it since then. My show is April 28th, 7 weeks from now.

This week lost 1.4 lbs, current weight 122.4, since I started my prep on Jan 27 (130.6 lbs), I have lost, 8.2 lbs. So to get to 116 lb, I have to lose 6.4 more lbs. The reason I chose 116 lbs as my target, is because the girls that are my height come in around that weight. Although Courtney King, who is my height came into a show at 110lbs. So I don't know what exactly my weight has to be to be stage ready (depending on how much muscle I have, I can't tell yet), but 116 is my goal right now.

I signed up for a 4M race on April 22nd, so that I can run more. I need to lean out my legs. Currently I work out 5 days a week, 45 minutes of cardio (1 day running) and weight training. So I'm contemplating adding 1 more cardio day of running. Or should I wait until I'm 4 weeks out to go up to 6 days a week. I don't want to pull out all the tricks now and have nothing to go to when I'm close to the end! Or should I go to 6 days now so that I'm not stressing out about dropping weight when I'm close to the end. Decision, decisions....

So I'll try to add more pictures soon to get feedback!

I'm not sure that running a race during your peak week is advisable. You'll probably be awfully depleted and miserable by then. Any of the coaches around here want to chime in?

Hey guys!

Catching up on my progress,

3/18-122.8 (up .4lbs-period blah!)
    3/25-121.6 (down 1.2 lbs)
    4/1-120.2 (down 1.4 lbs)

I added the extra 6th day of cardio and abs, so far so good! My legs are leaning out from the running! Also, I got my shoes, yay!! Thank you for the feedback @mavd, I'm actually thinking of pushing my show to May 12th because honestly I'm not sure I'll be ready for April 28th and it's a trip to Boston and I want my family to come.

I went to a show yesterday, Steve Stone Classic in Teaneck NJ, I had a lot of fun. But some of the girls were sooooo skinny, I don't want to get like that! I like the lean toned/muscular look, like Angelica Teixeira. But I'm sure I won't look like her, don't quite have the muscle definition. lol
    Also, 50 cent was at the show, and I got to take a picture with him, which was cool!
    Last edited by Jojobeanfit; 04-01-2018 at 03:28 PM.