longo117 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Tips for training for off-road motorcycle racing

Looking for some tips on some works outs and supplements I should be taking for racing dirt bikes . I'm 225 lbs and 5'11"
    . Trying to lose weight and build strength and get myself back in order .tired of being a fat slob so I'm finally gunna start hitting the gym ! . Thanks everyone for your time !

fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From my experience racing street, being able to squeeze the tank hard while keeping your butt slightly off the seat was the only physical part of racing that I lacked. You shouldn't have to muscle the bike to move... that's what countersteering is for.

Check out the Workout Programs forum's stickies for basic beginner routines, and the Nutrition and Supplement forum's stickies for what to do there as well
    Fluid's happy-sunshine-bright-feeling-for-you Fierce5 log -- now with REAL cheese!
    https://tinyurl.com/fluidzF5